“Great desserts”

Dining options: Reservations
Cedar Park, Texas, Usa
“Great desserts”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

We walked ro the Red Robin to have dessert. The brownie sundae was absolutely delicious. My husband had the chocolate pie. It is a huge piece which can be shared.

Visited September 2013

Palm Harbor, Florida
“Not just for kids”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

That is correct, Red Robin is not just for kids. They offer a great menu will a lot of choices. I had the French dip that was very good. The fries were hot and the au jus was not to salty. The choices of adult beverages was very good. Beau did an excellent job of taking care of me. Would I return, Yes, nice job.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank smiller560
Newton, Kansas
“Really good food at a decent price”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I love Red Robin! There is always so much food served that sometimes I share a meal with another person. Good food, good value.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank SHarrisonKansas
Russell, Kansas
“Usually good”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Tried a new burger and it was tasty. Service was fair, didn't get drink refills enough. We have had outstanding service there before and have always informed the Mgr. on duty. There seems to be more chatting of the employees off to the side this time and last.

• Visited June 2013
Andover, Kansas, United States
“Fun Times”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

My friend and I took our kiddos for lunch. The service was good. We had an excellent chocolate shake and my daughter recommends the mozzarella sticks.

Visited May 2013