“Took our daughter here for her 3rd birthday”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #21 of 1,033 Restaurants in Wichita
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Wichita, Kansas
“Took our daughter here for her 3rd birthday”
Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

We took our daughter here for her 3rd birthday she loved it. The food is awesome and the waitress was very friendly and fast overall we will definitely be coming back again

Clovis, New Mexico, United States
“Great Ambiance, service but not a lot of food for the price”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

This place certainly has been decorated to the hilt and it's obvious families like it. We waited thirtyh minutes to be seated but they brought us lovely french fries while we waited for free. There is a kids menu. We paid nearly ten dollars for a delicious but small hamburger. For the price I expected something on a huge bun. I think this place is all hype. I wouldn't go back for a good meal. My grandkids loved it.

• Visited March 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Unlimited fries!”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Great for potato fries lover.

You get unlimited fries excluding your order.

Great for teen hangouts and/or buddy catch up

Burgers are awesome.

Location is very nice.

Visited February 2013
derby, kansas
“#1 Customer Service”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I am Gluten Free so I eat here as often as possible- about every 2 weeks. I was there last week, ordered my normal burger on a GF bun. A couple of minutes later our waiter came back, apologized that they were out of buns but I could 1. Get it with no bun, 2 Have it lettuce wrapped or 3- pay attention here- they would make a run to the store and get some.
I am allergic to lettuce and love my burger on a bun so I asked if he was serious about going to store- he said yes. So I had a little later lunch but with my GF bun. Customer Service over the top.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank lcbannon
Kanopolis, Kansas
“This was my second trip actually”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

I had been to Red Robin about 5 years ago and thought it was great! My second experience was just as good! Portions are large but for a burger it is a bit pricey! I love the onion rings and the onion straws on the burgers!

• Visited February 2013