“Not sure what all the Fuss is about”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #304 of 1,052 Restaurants in Wichita
Chico, California
“Not sure what all the Fuss is about”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

People often tell me how great Five Guys is -- so I finally decided that I needed to stop by and have a burger. While it was okay, I would not call it great. It is a greasy burger with the toppings based on what you want. Okay, but I can get that at a couple of local diners that taste just as good. French Fries spilling out all over the sack. Yes, they were good -- but they were French Fries -- translated -- greasy deep fried potatoes. Nothing really special about it. So if I want a burger and there are not a lot of other options I will try them again. But can't say that I think they are anything special.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Craig M

“Great brugers”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Good if you are ready for a great burger and home made fries. Very generous with their fries. The add ons for burgers are great so everyone can get what they want.

Visited November 2012
Wichita, KS
“2 strikes - not going back for the 3rd”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I always give a restaurant at least 2 tries before making a decision and twice was all it took for my husband and I to decide not to ever go back. Somebody likes it 'cause it is usually busy - don't know why. Both times the hamburgers were flavorless and falling apart messy. The cheese on the burger tasted strange-not even like a cheap American cheese. The fries-while abundant-weren't worth eating - how about a half order?? Too pricey for a 'you order & pick it up yourself' menu - over $20 for 2 people(burger/fries/drink). The cashier, both times, was a bit bored and not helpful with the menu. Sorry Five Guys, I really wanted to like you, but you need to add some flavor, great service AND not nickel & dime us to death

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank marimbaplayer
“not all that”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

We went because someone said it was good. Well for the prices I expected something much better. Something with flavor. Not just a high price where it felt like I paid for every possible add on to the burger whether or not it was ordered which it wasn't. Yes I got lots of french fries but they were greasy and some were under cooked.

Visited January 2012
Wichita, Kansas
“This is the first time I felt light after eating a really good Hamburger!”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Don't know how they did it, but I was full, and at the same time I felt light, it that makes sense.

the 5 of us had a great experience @ Five guys, the manager promissed a juicy hamburger eve though he could only cook it well done, he kept his promise!

good job Five guys