“2 strikes - not going back for the 3rd”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #359 of 1,059 Restaurants in Wichita
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I always give a restaurant at least 2 tries before making a decision and twice was all it took for my husband and I to decide not to ever go back. Somebody likes it 'cause it is usually busy - don't know why. Both times the hamburgers were flavorless and falling apart messy. The cheese on the burger tasted strange-not even like a cheap American cheese. The fries-while abundant-weren't worth eating - how about a half order?? Too pricey for a 'you order & pick it up yourself' menu - over $20 for 2 people(burger/fries/drink). The cashier, both times, was a bit bored and not helpful with the menu. Sorry Five Guys, I really wanted to like you, but you need to add some flavor, great service AND not nickel & dime us to death

1  Thank marimbaplayer
There are newer reviews for Five Guys

Reviewed September 12, 2012

We went because someone said it was good. Well for the prices I expected something much better. Something with flavor. Not just a high price where it felt like I paid for every possible add on to the burger whether or not it was ordered which it wasn't. Yes I got lots of french fries but they were greasy and some were under cooked.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Don't know how they did it, but I was full, and at the same time I felt light, it that makes sense.

the 5 of us had a great experience @ Five guys, the manager promissed a juicy hamburger eve though he could only cook it well done, he kept his promise!

good job Five guys

Reviewed August 15, 2012

Five Guys Burgers and Fries has very good hamburgers and fries. You choose your own toppings. It's a fun place to eat and people watch. The prices are reasonable. The food is good. Sometimes, it's pretty crowded.

Reviewed April 27, 2012

Way more than a fast food restaurant. A nearly unlimited combination of toppings and the fries alone are well worth the visit. It may cost a little more but when you consider the high quality and freshness of the ingredients it's well worth the price. What a refreshing treat.