“Restful weekend”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Wichita
Serenity Bed and Breakfast Inn
Ranked #5 of 10 Wichita B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 6, 2012

We spent an extended weekend at the Serenity Bed and Breakfast Inn and couldn't have been more pleased. Our room was beautiful and very comfortable. Our host, Ken was extremely accommodating and made sure our stay was perfect. We took advantage of the specialty dessert one night and it was delicious as were the breakfasts to which we were treated. We highly recommend Serenity Bed and Breakfast Inn.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank KsKids

Reviewed April 26, 2012

the rooms were comfortable, clean. the proprietor was gracious and charming. we have family nearby and will definitely stay here again. thanks to all the staff.

Room Tip: our room was on the north side - at least i think it was north. it was quiet and cozy.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Susan K
Reviewed February 10, 2012

Make sure you get the services you reserved. I paid a $100 in advance to reserve a room with a fireplace for my daughter to get married in front of and a room for her to get ready in, two days before the wedding the manager Ken changed the arrangements. When I spoke to Ken on the phone he asked if I wanted a refund which I said yes. I have called him every week for 6 weeks and each time he claims to be too busy to refund my money. He has used my $100 for himself and not honored our arrangement which is dishonest and I hope he gets caught. I have reported him to the Better Business Bureau and I hope he is made accountable.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
8  Thank lkryan
Reviewed July 17, 2011

My husband and I just returned home from Serenity and I have to say, it was hard to leave. The Sunflower Suite is spacious and beautifully decorated, with fresh flowers strategically spaced throughout. Ken (the owner) is fabulous and takes great care to not miss any detail. He is also a fabulous cook, as evidenced by the desert platter last night all the way through our breakfast – served in room – this morning. I can also highly recommend the add-on for the jacuzzi bubble bath & champagne if you reserve this suite -- simply magnificent!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple