“Cirque Du Soleil 'Quidam' $100/ticket seat fiasco”
Review of Intrust Bank Arena

Intrust Bank Arena
Ranked #17 of 79 things to do in Wichita
Reviewed February 22, 2013

We paid $100 each for two ground floor tickets (the highest priced ticket available for this event). We are on the 3rd row. It was impossible to see the performers without moving back and forth to peek through gaps between the people in front of you. The main thing I saw during the 1st half of the show was the woman's head in the seat in front of me.

At intermission, we moved up into the lower part of the arena seating. The view was excellent (we found out there was a hole in the floor and that things had been happening there. Something that could not be seen from the floor). The seats above were also roomier. Our $100 seats were folding chairs that were attached at the legs (no elbowroom at all).

For the price people pay for what is supposed to be the best seats, you would think they would be seats with excellent view and not sardine cans. Maybe they should invest in risers.

I suggest getting seats away from the floor if you plan on watching a show.

Then, to top it off, we wanted to purchase t-shirts. We were told we would have to go to the top floor, which involved going all the way around to the other side of the building. I’m sorry to say we left empty-handed and disgruntled.

2  Thank Patricia H

Reviewed February 12, 2013

It was a great concert! 3 bands, Hellbound Glory, Buckcherry, and Kid Rock. It was a great night and well worth the money. The security is very tight.

Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

First time to the Intrust Bank Arena. I had herd mixed reviews of the facilities. I will say I was impressed. Our seats were as comfortable as I would expect, we had plenty of leg room (I am 6 ft) might be crampt if you were 6'6 or somthing. Concessions were plentiful, good variety, average prices for a venue of this kind.
Only con would be the PA system seamed to have a little distortion at times. Parking was ok. Paid 10.00 and parked less than 100 ft from the building.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

We watched our first Cirque Du Soleil show here. The venue was just fine, large enough for lots of people, but still good visibility for everyone. We bought floor seats thinking they would be the best, but actually found that with kids, the first row of the stadium seats would have been better...they're only about 10 feet further back, but on the floor the seats aren't staggered so the kids struggled to see over adults in front of them. Not the venue's fault, just something I think we had to learn on our own. The show was great, security was fine, the only problem was that when our 8 year old had to go to the restroom, security wouldn't let him back in until the intermission, so he and my husband missed half the first act. Considering these were $100/ea tickets, I was pretty pissed that they didn't at least warn us about this.

2  Thank Siren394
Reviewed December 13, 2012

poor parking, getting out after a concert was a joke.
the seats are right on top and side of you. only
went once and that was enough

2  Thank redbird1929