“A must for Thai food lovers”
Review of Sit @ Thai Bistro

Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Wichita, Kansas
“A must for Thai food lovers”
Reviewed July 7, 2011

This is one of our favorite restaurants in town. It combines everything, and I mean everything!

They run a $5.00 lunch special, pretty good size portions. Very tasty, for hot food lovers, this is the place you want to visit for sure, about two weeks ago I discovered that besides your mild, hot, thai hot options, they also have double thai hot! Oh, it's hot! You won't be disappointed.

The place is very easy to get to. The ambient inside it's classy, it's not your typical food bar next to the cash register type of place. It's a sit down, order type of restaurant.

The staff is very friendly and helpful.

Even if you don’t like oriental food, try the chicken curry, it's unbelievable.

Enjoy!

1 Thank WichitaViajero

Topeka, KS
“Great service and wonderful food, just wish the decor matched”
Reviewed May 11, 2011

We found this restaurant simply by driving by it on the way to watch a movie matinee. We stopped in for a late lunch and were a little confused by the layout. You enter at the center of the restaurant located in a strip mall... to the left, we saw tables, to the right... it was a big, open area with a sofa and a TV with a basketball game on. Very strange. We were seated at a table and the food was fantastic. My hubby and I each chose an entree off the $5 lunch menu. It was the perfect amount of food and had great flavor, and was only $10. I did have to laugh at the unexpected "show" near the end of our meal. One of the waitress' children was in the back (we could hear him playing all through our meal), and he came out to the restaurant floor and dropped his pants and diaper. I would guess that he had to be around two years old. We were the only table of people at this time (it was about 3 p.m.) and the waitress saw him, and hurried him to the back. We had to laugh. I teased my husband about taking me for a "dinner and a show". Ha.

• Visited May 2011
Wichita, Kansas
“This is my favorite Thai restaurant.”
Reviewed August 13, 2010

I was travelling a lot earlier this year and I would get homesick for the food at Sit @ Thai Bistro. The owners are also the chef and the often the waitstaff.

When I inquired about a dish that was not on the menu, the response was no problem, we'll make it for you. Anything I have tried on the menu has not only been tasty, but in many cases, the best I have ever had. My favorite on the menu is the BBQ pork and the deep fried Tofu.

I have also seen the waitstaff assist guests who were having Thai food for the first time choose something that they would enjoy.

1 Thank StumpinforKS