“Meal very tasty.”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 27, 2012

The surroundings of the restaurant were interesting. Our meals were delish, but the pricing on the menu was difficult to understand. Said we could choose 2 sides which we did. Later learned that that was an upcharge. Asked the waiter who was great, and he said didn't you see the small print. Well, we didn't.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

We were seated in the 3rd floor control tower, which comprises a bar and several high tables. The room decor has various military airplanes model hanging from the ceiling and pictures on the walls. Menu is bascially steak, fish, chicken and pasta. Steak was good. If went again, I would opt for restaurant atmosphere/seating instead of lounge.

Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

Would highly recommend this place food was excellent! Was staying next door at the clarion terrible place to stay by the way but I wouldn't have spotted the hanger steakhouse if I didn't. Service was great. Eat on the third floor if you can. The only good I had on my trip was this restaurant.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Nice restaurant. The steaks were good and so were the drinks. Quiet atmosphere. Little hard to get to off of Highway 54...need to take the Dugan Rd exit.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

We were looking for somewhere to eat that was not fast food and stumbled on Hangar one and it was a very lucky find. Not a long wait for a Friday night. Attentive wait staff and very fast service. My husband had the prime rib dip and I had the chicken wrap they were both very good.

2  Thank madaboutred