“Good Steaks”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Nice restaurant. The steaks were good and so were the drinks. Quiet atmosphere. Little hard to get to off of Highway 54...need to take the Dugan Rd exit.

There are newer reviews for Hangar One Steak House

Reviewed September 21, 2012

We were looking for somewhere to eat that was not fast food and stumbled on Hangar one and it was a very lucky find. Not a long wait for a Friday night. Attentive wait staff and very fast service. My husband had the prime rib dip and I had the chicken wrap they were both very good.

2  Thank madaboutred
Reviewed September 14, 2012

I usually do not like fruit on my tilapia. However, I ordered it at this restaurant and it was very good. Also, my husband ordered rainbow trout which was also very delicious. Our waiter and service was very good. Very interesting decor. Prices were average for the quality of the food.

1  Thank Ruth K
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Very good food, service, and atmosphere. I had the prime rib (it was a Friday) and the Sirloin steak. Both were prepared perfectly, and we each had two sides and a loaf of bread as part of the meal. The value was great. We would eat here again.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

great for watching the airport from the 3rd floor bar. you can eat the same as the ground floor restaurant there. ground floor is lovely with fab lighting and tables. food very good from appetizers to steaks and reasonably priced. very friendly waitresses. a good night out