“Unmatched Service”

Ranked #36 of 87 Hotels in Wichita
Howell
“Unmatched Service”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

Here on business for a two night stay and the service was first class. From the wonderfully fresh breakfast prepared by cheif Rich to the incredible service by both Josh and Rich, I'll be back and enthusiastically recommend you give it a try.

• Stayed February 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Rochester, New York
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We spent three nights here, and had a wonderful stay. The room was quiet and very comfortable. The handicapped shower was terrific, even had a seat which is unusual in my experience. They had a nice breakfast, and an evening happy hour bar with reasonably priced drinks. I was very pleased and would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Bellevue, Nebraska
Reviewed October 1, 2013

As a frequent traveler, I'm often amazed at how amazing the staff of a hotel can change your entire experience.
Talia, Ashley, and Jana were fantastic front desk staff, constant smiles and working hard to make our stay the best possible.
Richard showed up early and made a fantastic breakfast for us earlier than required each day this past weekend, enabling us to eat in comfort before our long days.

I cannot speak enough about this amazing staff and how tirelessly they worked to make our stay the best possible.

THANK YOU! Cannot wait to see you at the next airshow!
~Tora Tora Tora - BANZAI!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
La Verne, California
Reviewed September 20, 2013

After being rescheduled by the airlines and coming in at 12:30 in the morning the following day, two weary travelers were welcomed with an extremely cordial and very organized Receptionist. She checked us in efficiently and informed about serving times for breakfast. Down by 7:00 AM the same morning, the breakfast spread was more than usual or expected and delicious! Our business day ended late and we had a taxi scheduled for 4:45 AM the next morning. By 4:55 AM the taxi hadn't arrived and the same Receptionist was on duty (wish I would have gotten her name to give her credit....she was excellent). We asked if she could call a taxi to catch our 6:15 AM flight which she gladly was in the process of doing when Richard appeared. Richard offered to drive us in the Shuttle and we were gone in no time. Richard saved the day and it would be difficult to express how grateful we were. Turns out Richard was also the Chef of that glorious breakfast, He saw our peril and made it happen. Everything about our experience at this hotel was commendable...the service, cleanliness, room appointments and hospitality. I highly recommend!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Lynda Jack G G
Oranjestad, Aruba
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Me , my husband and son stayed here , while bringing my son to WSU, a 15 minute ride. The room was very spacious and clean, as seen on internet. Very quiet. Breakfast was also good, a lot of fresh fruits and yoghurt. Great since my husband is gluten-resistant and can't have the usual continental breakfast. Check in and check out is very fast. Nextdoor is a movie theater and bowling alley. There are good restaurants nearby walking distance and 5 min drives. The lobby has a modern look and has two computers where you can print your boarding passes. it's about 20 min drive from airport. Would stay there again!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Kansas City, Kansas
Reviewed July 24, 2013

My daughter and I took a "staycation" to Wichita and I chose to stay with Springhill due to the great experience I had in Dallas. Breakfast was nice, it was a hot one with lots of amenities that you can enjoy later during the day if you were not going to be checking out. The first night was quiet, but my second, I stayed in room 117 and it was pretty noisy... it's a room that the traveler should be made aware of by the front desk and should be saved for last sale and at a large discounted rate. It is next to the kitchen and there is consistent banging in the early morning and at night; not sure what was going on above me but sounded like a machine motor was running off and on all night. It was pretty annoying, but I had asked to be close to the pool and I got exactly what I asked for; just didn't know about the challenges that came with the room. I did love this property, the staff was nice and friendly.

Room Tip: The places directly around the hotel close very early so be sure to get out and get some food before...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Frisco, Texas
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here with my husband and toddler for one night on a road trip. Newer hotel in a newer area of Wichita. Looks like there is a movie theater and upscale bowling alley nearby. Rooms are as pictured. Nice selection for breakfast. Pool is small and there is not a hot tub. Easy access to I-35. I would stay at a Springhill Suites again.

• Stayed July 2013