“Very Little Sleep”

Hampton Inn & Suites Wichita-Northeast
Ranked #9 of 88 Hotels in Wichita
Reviewed July 19, 2014

Thanks to the bed being hard, the air-conditioning unit being loud and other guest being rude (without the staff enforcing any rules or standards or conduct of those guest) I was unable to get a good nights rest. I would not stay at this hotel, if given a choice in the future.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Martiece C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Wichita-Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2015

Thank you for sharing your comments with us. I'm sorry to hear that you did not have an issue free stay. We will use your feedback in order to provide a better guest experience in the future. We hope that you will give us another opportunity to provide you with excellent guest service. Please contact me personally if I can be of further assistance. Thank you.
Martiece Cook General Manager 316-636-5594 Martiece.cook@hilton.com

Reviewed July 13, 2014

I typically book Hampton Inns or Hilton Garden Inns and after doing my research on Trip Advisor, I decided to book this hotel. We needed one night to stay after the Motley Crue/Alice Cooper concert and this hotel did not disappoint.

Check in was simple, I was literally in my room within 2 minutes of walking into the hotel. The room (and entire hotel) was clean and well taken care of. The bed was comfortable and I slept well. The shower head was hung high on the wall so a tall person could easily shower without having to crouch down underneath of it. Breakfast items were the typical items offered at Hampton Inns with plenty of choices.

We had a pleasant stay here and I would not hesitate to book this hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank toni_tx

Thank you for sharing your comments with us. I'm happy to hear that your stay was comfortable and our staff was accommodating. Please stay with us again upon your next trip to our great city. Thank you.

Reviewed July 11, 2014

Very satisfied with stay, Breakfast was first class only downside no hot tub. Staff was friendly and engaging, Room had plenty of space and was very well laid out. Easy access on and off the highway. Many good restaraunts near by.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 9, 2014

I used the Hampton Inn & Suites Wichita Northeast for a block of rooms for my wedding. The staff and service was excellent. I cannot begin to say how happy we were with the accommodations, and we got many compliments from our guests on the high quality of the hotel and service. The hotel staff passed out welcome bags we had made to guests who were staying, and the large breakfast area made it great for friends and family from out of town to sit and visit in the mornings.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed July 8, 2014

Returning from vacationing in Colorado, daughter located this property which had two queens available and made reservation for us to stop here and rest. Upon entry, we stated our father-n-law had AARP, and gave us a handicap room. The clerk did not express this at check-in. Non in the party was handicap. Fortunately, it was just to stop and sleep for the night. One plus side is the room is located right at the elevators, but everything in the room is lower making it a bummer.

As for quality, very clean, pillows plush, thick towels and the one thing I did notice, the TV is of the newer flat panel but the cable service on several channels were horrible on displaying.

I love staying at the Hampton/Hilton chains but I also utilize a "frenemy" the Marriott chain. The only complaint I have besides receiving a handicap room is no 24 hour coffee offered to the guests. The other chain has available 24/7 and I thought Hampton did too. I asked the front desk attendant about it and they stated they do not make coffee at night. Not a big deal, I know there is a small pot in the room so I requested more coffee to take up with me. ** Just a thought, some folks like the access to hot coffee without utilizing the pot in room.**

Being next to a nice little pond is enjoyable to see. Area is quiet and secure and the employees are friendly folks. If I ever have to return to Wichita, KS (which I doubt I will-nothing to see in this state), I would stay again knowing the area and how secure I feel staying with this chain.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Loretta B

Reviewed July 6, 2014

Easy access to 96 highway. The breakfast was better than average when compared to other Hamptons. I found the staff to be helpfull and friendly. The only thing that could have improved this is some more restaurants in the immediate vicinity, but the area is developing. Lots of construction here.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends

Reviewed July 4, 2014

Located near K-96 with soon to be easy access from either direction. Great staff!!!! Good breakfast. Wonderful place to stay. And since my review must have a minimum of 200 characters this is what you get to end the review. To sum up good hotel but, stupid review requirement.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family