“Staff, facilities, cleanliness, location all excellent!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Wichita-Northeast
Ranked #10 of 87 Hotels in Wichita
Reviewed January 28, 2013

The Hampton Inn in NE Wichita is an excellent facility and we now stay there whenever we are in Wichita, KS. The staff is friendly and helpful; the lady who runs the breakfast area on the weekends is an absolute delight; the facility is nicely cleaned (although the elevator is often remiss); great internet service; great workout facilities; great security and location. Overall, I would highly recommend this facility to anyone. And I can attest that if you do have a minor problem the staff will be quick to fix the situation.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ruth K
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Wichita-Northeast

Reviewed January 15, 2013

This hotel was Wonderful! Clean, excellent service and a very good breakfast.
Very good location near Cabela's and other shopping and places to eat.
Very quiet and the rooms were really nice and clean. Bed was excellent. Pillows could have been a little more firm for us, but overall it was nice.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rich Edna W
Reviewed December 23, 2012

I stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites for a month long business trip in November/December of 2012. My room was perfect upon arrival with clean linens and towels. Because I was staying there for such a long period of time, I was able to upgrade to a suite which gave me a lot of space for my stay. No complaints at all about the hotel or the staff, everything was perfect and the staff was outstanding. I had a five other employees staying in the same location and they all loved their rooms too. One of my employees was put into a standard room (which didn't have a microwave or refrigerator) and that was a problem because she is pregnant and needs to eat and drink often. I wasn't able to get her into a better room on her first night but the second night after speaking with the manager, we were able to put her in a room that had a microwave and fridge. We were both very thankful for that.

I have a goose feather allergy and let the front desk know that I needed foam pillows. They were able to locate four for me and quickly brought them to my room and took the feather pillows out. They leave a USA Today at the door each day and I don't read the paper - so at my request, they stopped bringing it. The coffee in the room was the best hotel coffee I have ever tasted! The free breakfast was great with a really nice variety and healthy choices for those who require them. They also have a grab and go bag with fruit, water and a pastry for those who need a snack during the day. This was perfect for me and saved me on many long days!

I used the business center several times and although the computers have a proprietary interface, they were still fairly easy to use. I also used the laundry facility and it was very convenient. The front desk had change for the machines as well as detergent and softener.

The ONLY complaint I have is that the ice machine was all the way at the other end of the hall. Would prefer one up at each end of the hall. I used a lot of ice as there wasn't anything else to do in Wichita other than drink. ;)

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank CityGirlAZ
Reviewed December 20, 2012

We have stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites NE on three occasions. They have friendly staff and nice clean rooms. The breakfast bar is always well stocked. This last time, we did have to call housekeeping each day as they forgot to put something in our room (towels, coffee). However, they QUICKLY delivered the missing items. We like staying there as there is not much traffic to fight with on Greenwich Rd.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank mirtle2
Reviewed November 14, 2012

We just needed a quick place to getaway for the weekend that wasn't overpriced and this fit the bill. Clean rooms, friendly service, and convenient location. We would definitely stay here again. The breakfast had much to offer and the kids enjoyed the pool. Our only complaint was that there was no hot tub in the pool area.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank ksdreamer
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Sorry guys can't remember your name, I knew I read your name tag. You did a good job by assisting us. This place is very nice ,after a long day drive it's nice to walk around the lake at the back & enjoy the geese.:)It was relaxing enviroment. I recommend this place. clean, quiet & breakfast was good too.. A lot of selection.yummy. Thumbs up here !!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank PTRS-ANN
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Hampton Inn is generally one of my hotel choices, because they are always consistent. Some are better than others, but at a minimum...you know what you are getting. This hotel was no exception! In fact, it was on the higher-end of Hampton Inns. The furnishings looked fresh, lobby was well-decorated and modern.

The beds were awesome!!

The staff was very friendly. Check-in was quick and pleasant, and there were smiles and greetings from all staff members.

I would definitely recommend this hotel and would gladly stay here in the future!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends