“Good service but that was all that was good”
Review of TGI Friday's - CLOSED

TGI Friday's
Reviewed July 16, 2012

I went in for the 2 for 10 deal they have been heavily advertising, I guess you cant expect a lot for 10 bucks. I didnt like either of the items I ordered. It seems like the Jack Daniels menu is the only good thing at Fridays these days.

Reviewed April 6, 2012

It wasn't busy, had good service! No waiting!
I sat at the bar and had beer and Jack Daniels sampler! Very good!

Reviewed December 30, 2011

We went searching for someplace open on Christmas day and this was the only place open. Food was good, and beer was good also.

Reviewed November 9, 2011

If their food completely sucked I would still go there simply bc of the fried green beans. sooo delicious! I love the variety of the menu. I get in the habit of ordering the same food when I go to places like olive garden or applebees. Tgi fridays has so many different options, every time I go I try something new & I always leave satisfied. (chkn picata pasta is great) the food is moderately priced. If I eat with just myself and my hubby we can eat for about $60. (we get appetizers and alcohol and a meal each) it can get expensive if you have kids. The atmosphere is playful, clean, & very unique. They have alot of super cool memorabilia every where. A juke box with a ton of music. The staff is okay. Don't expect to get ignored, but don't expect to be waited on hand and foot either. I love eating here and its perfect for date night.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Wichita, Kansas
Reviewed June 27, 2008

Great atmosphere, good food! Love the potato skins!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook