Comfort Suites Wichita
Wyndham Garden Wichita Downtown(Wichita)(Great Value!)
$97
Wichita Marriott(Wichita)
$93
$124
$115
  • Pool
$86
BestWestern.com
Hotel At WaterWalk(Wichita)(Great Value!)
$90
$158
$140
$136
Travelocity
All reviewsbedroom areastayed herechoice hotelspool roomhot and cold itemssecure parkingcoffee tablethe breakfast areathe hotel is conveniently locatedexcellent roomnext morninggreat place to stayclose to the airportfront desk personnelrestaurants and barsmini fridgecomfortable bed
Reviewed April 12, 2014

The staff there was incredibly helpful with making reservations, check-in, recommendations on what to do in town, checkout and overall visit. Got into the room, it was very clean and maintained very well, great look. The location of the hotel is easy to find, no major traffic issues. Would definitely stay many more times and recommend it!

• Stayed: February 2014
Richard S, General Manager at Comfort Suites Wichita, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2014

I'm so thrilled to hear how your stay with us was so positive! We strive as a team to make all of our guests stays to be so efficient.

We appreciate the time you took to tell us about your stay. Please come back and see us on your next trip to Wichita.

Richard Smith

Reviewed March 14, 2014

I really enjoyed my stay there. the front desk person, Rachel, was very knowlegeable and had one of the BEST guest service attitude I have ever experience. She was very helpful with everything. i ran into an issue with the shower not working, she not only quickly set up a diffrent arrangement for me, she also helped me move my luggage to the new room. The rooms were very nice and I loved the set up of the hotel. Very clean for how much traffic was coming in and out that evening. The breakfast was very tasty and fresh. I made my decsion to stay at this hotel because they offered free shuttle ride to the airport for me. That was a huge plus in my trip.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Richard S, General Manager at Comfort Suites Wichita, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

Melinda C

Thank you for taking the time to write a review in regards to your recent stay at our hotel.

I was pleased to hear you found the staff so accommodating and am glad they were able to help.

Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

Due to the confirmation calls the staff knew I was here for my brothers funeral. So upon arrival I had a beautiful plant in my room with a card! That was so thoughtful!! Thank you to the entire staff and Kristina!

• Stayed: March 2014

Shelley S

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. I am glad that we could make your stay an enjoyable one. Once again on behalf of the entire staff we would like to offer our condolences to you and your family.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

Well, I had no plan to stay here. Was flying out of the city and my flight got cancelled and I was forced to say the night. Had driven in from Tulsa that afternoon. My airline gave me a free room at the hotel. It was a great room! Nice size. Very clean and everything was working just fine! Don't plan to be in Wichita again anytime soon but would stay here if I was in the city!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends

nickhasit,

Thank you for the kind words, I will share them with my staff. We look forward to providing the same quality service once again when you make it back to Wichita.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

We had a good stay at this hotel. They offered soup and salad in the evening. Breakfast was well prepared with full menu the next morning. Bed was comfortable. Two TV's and Internet hookup. Maybe a small item but the coffee in the room was delicious and fresh tasting. Liked the brand they furnished. Staff accommodating. Clean rooms and quiet. We have stayed here more than once and would stay again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Dear kansascem

Thank you for taking the time to complete a TripAdvisor reveiw regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

I was glad to hear that the ammenities our hotel offers were to your satisfaction and that you were pleased with them.