“Only eat here if you have all day”
Review of Rambler's Bar & Grill - CLOSED

Rambler's Bar & Grill
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
“Only eat here if you have all day”
Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

We (2 of us) ordered lunch at 11:40 am during the week. There were less than 20 people in the building and we were still waiting an hour later for our food. I don't think the quality of food could make up for the time spent waiting. Very disappointing!!!!

Wamego, Kansas, United States
“good”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Friendly staff made the night, food was rather speedy. We really enjoyed our time. The cute little short waitress really made us feel important, although there was another waitress who we have seen a few time wearing short dresses and shirts that looked to short and exsposed her stomach, doesnt look very respectful to the restraunt

Visited May 2013
Wamego, Kansas
“Food Poisoning!”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I have eaten here several times & every time I have gotten food poisoning! Don't try eating at this restaurant. The prices are too high, the food is too terrible, and it is not worth getting sick. The only reason that I have eaten here more than once is because I have always been with friends that wanted to come here. I just refuse to go back.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank Mindy S
Junction City, Kansas
“Good food, good eats”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Always great beef, wonderful prime rib and good steaks. Everything here was good, the new locations is nice, well lite, and fun. Food came fast, and we had a large group. Food was hot and good.

Visited October 2012
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Cold Beer, Tough Steaks”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

I guess this restaurant is the best steakhouse in town. 12 of us ate here during a business trip. We ordered a filet medium pink and it came out well done and tough. It didn't look like a filet...more like a thin steak with bacon wrapped around it. The staff was nice, the beer was cold, so all was well, I guess.

Visited August 2012