“I love this place!”
Review of Friendship House

Friendship House
Ranked #1 of 17 Restaurants in Wamego
Reviewed October 1, 2012

My husband and I moved to wamego in June. Since our move we have eaten here many, many times. Everything that I have tried has been nothing short of delicious. The daily specials are a must try. They are always homemade and it definitely shows. Also all of the pastries, desserts, and cookies are divine. It also helps that the staff is extremely friendly and welcoming. They are proud of their food and truly want to make their customers happy.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

They have really good pies and bakery items! Their strawberry pie is delicious and the bierocks are really good! I highly recommend if in Wamego.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

Ate here twice over the 4th of July. Good food, good service and charming surroundings. Bakery is out of this world. Yummiest coconut cream pie ever! Cherry pie is scrumptuos. Bierrocks delicious. Amazing pecan and cinnamon rolls. The scent from the kitchenis divine.

Reviewed August 2, 2012 via mobile

My family and I had breakfast here and we loved it. The food was yummy. The fresh bread was delicious. The whip topping was also delicious. From my understanding everything is made on premises including the whip topping. After breakfast we treated ourselves to one of their many fresh baked goodies and it too was delicious. Its a cute little place and I'm eager to try another meal besides breakfast. Like I said I can't wait to go back. This might just become one of our regular eating spots. Its definitely worth the 45 min ride.

Reviewed June 9, 2012

Bakery goods are outstanding and reasonably priced.

Been to Friendship House? Share your experiences!