“Good place when you are tired.”
Review of Super 8 Wakeeney

Super 8 Wakeeney
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in WaKeeney
Wichita, Kansas
“Good place when you are tired.”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

This hotel was totally booked due to the railroad doing track repairs close. The front desk clerk was a very nice man who rides a Ducati, checkin was a easy. Super 8 motels are a good value if you are on a extended stay, due to work. The rood was spotless, I was on the first floor and did not have any issues with noise, all bathroom fixtures worked and had a good nights sleep. I plan on using Super 8 hotels for my business stays. The management should recognize the staff here, they are in the middle of the Kansas, but know how to take care of the guests.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Staff was friendly, room was clean, but the complimentary breakfast that was supposed to be available until 11 a.m. was cleaned up when I went to the lobby shortly after 10 on Sunday morning. The night desk clerk was a funny little guy who followed me down the hallway when I came in around midnight, then again when I went to the vending area. It sorta gave me the creeps.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Sirena S, General Manager at Super 8 Wakeeney, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Thank you for your feedback as it provides an ongoing opportunity to better serve all of our guests. I am sorry for any miscommunication concerning our breakfast service hours. We strive to have this information shared upon every check-in experience as well as having it prominently posted in the breakfast room itself. Secondly, I have re-emphasized with my entire staff that the behavior of us all must represent the hotel in such a way that our guests feel comfortable, safe and secure during their stay. Again thank you for sharing your experience and we hope that the WaKeeney Super 8 may have the opportunity to serve you again during your next trip to the WaKeeney area!
Winnemucca, Nevada
Reviewed April 2, 2013

The staff was very friendly and ready to offer any assistance we needed. The breakfast and little dining room were very comfortable and made us feel at home. I was impressed with the selection of offerings for breakfast, the best part for me was the real cream for my coffee not the powdered junk.
Over all it was a great stay. There was a construction crew there when we stayed but I did not notice any loud noise. My room was right next to an exit they were all coming and going without disturbing us. One of the things that I thought was cool is that every one of those construction workers greeted us with a friendly good morning when we passed any of them. My mother would go outside to smoke and was also treated in a polite and respectful manner by these men. We come from a ranching community so working men and their noise do not offend us.
I would stay here again. I have no complaints about my experience. The convenient full breakfast offered helped to start my day off on a good note.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near WaKeeney
Best Western Plus Wakeeney Inn & Suites
Days Inn Ellis
Days Inn Ellis
#1 of 1 in Ellis
Cobblestone Inn & Suites Quinter, KS

Been to Super 8 Wakeeney? Share your experiences!