“A+ Chopped Salad”

Add it.
Applebee's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My daughter and I each ordered a fiesta chopped salad after a long day of shopping. BOTH WERE FABULOUS. We gobbled it down....me with a glass of white wine, my daughter with a glass of tea. Service and atmosphere were very good.

There are newer reviews for Applebee's

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Went on a Friday night after 8pm, we tried the new preztel and beer cheese app, it was really good. Service was average to start, but we had problems with our meals. The wife ordered a chicken sandwhich with bacon and the bacon was not cooked when they brought it to us. I ordered the bourbon chicken and shrimp and asked for it to be served on a regular plate because anything that is served on their skillets continues to cook while its at your table which dries out the food, makes it too hot to eat, and if you order a steak to medium or rare it will continue to cook on the skillet making it tough and over cooked. The manager heavy set bald man with large scragly goatee only seemed interested in helping or talking to a table of highschool girls and another table which I assume was his friends. His apperance alone did not strike me as professional at all. Prices seem high for the lack of food that you get with an entree.

Reviewed December 23, 2011

Ordered the Bourbon St Steak with baked potato, was brough to me sizzling and hot. Oooooooh it was soooooo good I licked the plate ! Great food, great service !

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Kansas City, Kansas
Reviewed January 11, 2008

This is definitely my favorite Applebee's in Kansas. Usually the food is good and the service is good, which is a rarity for Applebee's.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook