“Good food, good atmosphere”
Review of Paulo and Bill

Paulo and Bill
Ranked #5 of 127 Restaurants in Shawnee
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Classic Italian Restaurant located near I-435 and Midland Dr. In Shawnee, KS. Open for lunch and dinner, Sunday Brunch, Happy Hour Monday - Friday, Kids Menu. Seasonal patio dining. Paulo and Bill's has private dining for up to 30 guests or can cater your event to you.Paulo and Bill hosts wine dinners throughout the year featuring various wines paired with each course. As a Kansas City Original restaurant, dining here earns you rewards.
Reviewed April 16, 2014

We always have a good experience when we have dinner at Paulo & Bills, whether we are out for date night or out with our children.

In the spring/fall, the patio is great for happy hour.

Good drinks, good food, reasonable prices.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

One of the best places to eat in Shawnee! I frequent P&B for lunch. They have a great lunch combo deal in which you can choose a smaller portion of salad, pasta or sandwiches(all of which are fabulous). The wine list is nice and outdoor seating is a huge plus. The wait staff are attentive and prompt. Be sure to look for a coupon from Valpak for a $10 discount on the purchase of two meals. By the way they have an extensive and fantastic brunch.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Our favorite neighborhood restaurant. Never had a bad meal. A little upscale, so dinner feels special.

1  Thank FreeSpiritKC
Reviewed April 15, 2014

An okay dinner...a better lunch. I you are looking for a light lunch, this could be your place. Nice clean milieu, drinks aren't all water, but not a whole lot of food. I found it lacking in flavor although small servings and nicely plated. Not spicy enough for my palette! But, I have a family member who loves it.

I must admit, except for the Mexican food in Shawnee, KS, and IHOP at Shawnee-Mission Pkway and Antioch (Such good cooks!), I prefer other parts of the county.

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Great menu selection. Servers are always attentive & helpful. The wine selection is also very nice. I have never had a bad experience at this restaurant.