“Fresh authentic Mexican food”
Review of Fronteras

Fronteras
Ranked #25 of 122 Restaurants in Shawnee
Cuisines: Mexican
Aiea, Hawaii
“Fresh authentic Mexican food”
Reviewed August 25, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I ate dinner; seated quickly, endless basket of chips. Server was very attentive. Food was delicious; I had the Bonito Burrito and my wife had chicken enchiladas. Both came out quickly, excellent quality fresh ingredients. My wife and I ate (including a 20 oz margarita) for $28 (tip included) I would eat there again.

Olathe, Kansas
“Very good”
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

House margarita always good and well prepared. Food is well prepared. The weekend fajita special is always good and served hot. Service is unassuming but efficient. The Maya chimichanga is also one of my favorites

“Not so hot!”
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

I'm not sure how this restaurant has 4.5 stars, because much of the food was cold and the food that was warm was VERY average and there was nothing authentic about it. We may as well have went to a On the Border. At least it would have been hot food.

Overland Park, Kansas
“Good Mexican Food”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

The food is good, but I almost always get take-out because the restaurant nearest me is very small and over crowded in my opinion. The tables are very close together, so not much privacy for talking while eating. It's also so crowded that the waiters have to squeeze through the tables to bring out peoples orders, often brushing up against your table. I do, however, enjoy the friendly atmosphere. I've never received anything but the best of service. All employees are very kind and accommodating. It is a little more expensive, but worth it.

Visited July 2014
Lenexa, Kansas
“The best mexican food in town”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

My family and I live down the street from Fronteras. The food is amazing! I have never eaten anything there that I did not like. The chips and salsa are the best that I have had. Service is always friendly and fast. I would highly recommend.

• Visited June 2014