“Good nights sleep!”

Candlewood Suites - Salina
Ranked #14 of 31 Hotels in Salina
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Very nice spacious room, very quiet and clean hotel! Definately on the list that we would stay at again. Very close to a variety of resturants and shopping. Very pleasant and helpful staff! Good rate!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Candlewood Suites - Salina

Reviewed August 27, 2012

I recently stayed at the Candlewood Suites in Salina, KS while traveling from Wyoming with my daughter and 8 month old grandson. We arrived at approx. 10pm and was quickly checked in. I had requested a crib and it was already in our room upon arrival. We had a large suite with 2 queen beds, large desk, large screen tv, full kitchen and large bathroom. The beds were very comfortable and the towels were super fluffy! I wish we had longer to stay. This location is right down the street from a Target and WalMart in case you need anything. I will stay here again if I am ever in Salina.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 27, 2012

We stopped because we were dead tired and just needed a place to stay. This was a nice surprise as we had not stopped at a Candlewood before. Gal at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. The room was extremely clean and spacious, including the bathroom. A/C was fairly quiet. Easy to get to restaurants from hotel and easy to get back on Freeway. Would choose a Candelwood again because of this experience,

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 29, 2012

A hometown reunion brought me to Salina for four nights. A bit of research on Trip Advisor narrowed my choice to the Candlewood Suites based on price, amenities and location. Though my reservation (directly through the hotel's website) was badly mangled, the front desk staff was genuinely apologetic, and made check-in a breeze. I enjoyed the staff's humor and appreciated the time they spent answering questions. My quiet two-queen room was larger than expected, and included granite counter tops in the bathroom and the fully equipped kitchenette, and a large flat-screen TV with the full array of HDTV channels. I disliked the lumpy pillows, but the bed was very comfortable. I took advantage of the free and very clean washers/dryers - a very nice amenity! The hotel is located in the midst of the suburban shopping/restaurant corridor, with a small grocery store next door. The fact that the hotel sits atop what was the drive-in movie theater where I spent many a night watching movies 40 years ago was a nostalgic plus. There is no question that I will stay in this hotel during future trips to Salina.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Stayed here on our way from Missouri to Colorado. It was a nice value for the money. It was a bit further off of highway 70 than I originally thought - about 10 minutes - but I think worth it. We were only staying the night, so didn't need the small kitchenette, but that would be nice to have if necessary. Beds were comfortable and we had everything we needed. Only complaint - the towels were very rough!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2012

It was nice to have some room and kitchen for a reasonable price. The rooms are new with granite countertops. Also, there is a possibility to rent an old movie from the front desk. It goes well with the bag of complimentary microwave popcorn.

If you have time, explore some. Take a half hour trip to Lindsborg. It is not far from Candlewood. Of course, the Walmart, fast food, and gas stations are only a few minutes drive. You can really feel like a local.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 7, 2012

My family and I stayed here for a funeral.....all I can say is what a great hotel and staff!!! They were very helpful for all my family members. The rooms were incredibly clean and very nice. The staff was amazing. Thank you for a wonderful stay at such a hard time for all of us.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family