“Comfy room!”
Review of Hampton Inn Salina

Hampton Inn Salina
Ranked #6 of 31 Hotels in Salina
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Comfy room, gracious staff, satisfying am meal what we expect from Hampton! Nice touch was ice water dispenser in lobby. Salina city water is highly chlorinated and this respite was welcomed! The breakfast burrito was delicious too! Sheila you were very sweet!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Kymberly_Metcalf, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salina, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013

I wanted to reach out to you to thank you for your feedback on the Hampton Inn Salina. I am pleased that you had a pleasant experience and that we continuously exceed your expectations. Sheila is wonderful and I will be sure to pass this along to not only her, but our entire team. We do truly strive to make sure each guest has an outstanding stay whether they are here on business or simply leisure.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Stayed at the Hampton as we know the quality of the rooms, As expected room was clean and quiet. We wanted a reliable place to stay and this location came through, Front desk was very friendly and efficient. The room was clean and ready when we arrivied

Room Tip: quiet room
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Kymberly_Metcalf, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salina, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with other travelers. We have wonderful team who really enjoy their job and all work together to help keep our property clean and well maintained. We are so happy that you had a great time at the Hampton Inn Salina and look forward to having you as our guest again soon.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

This was our "go to" hotel while my daughter was attending college at KWU. It was on the other side of the city, but it was a straight shot down the road to the college. Always had clean beds, great breakfast, and an awesome staff. We had a wedding this past spring in Salina so we stayed here again. They updated the labby and it was fantastic. Beautifully done. Well worth the money! Still have great beds, clean rooms and a fantastic breakfast!
I recommend it to anyone traveling through Salina because it is right off the interstate.

Room Tip: I always stay on the bottom floor - I have yet to get woken up by any noise!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

I wanted to take a moment to thank you for your comments on Trip Advisor as we value the feedback left by each guest. I am delighted that you have always had pleasant experiences and that we exceeded your expectations. Each employee takes pride in assuring each and every person that steps foot through our doors has an enjoyable stay. I am glad that you like the updates that we have done this far, we have many more planned during the next couple of months. Thank you for your loyalty to our hotel.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

While in Salina attending a conference involving United Methodist clergy and lay people, I stayed at the Hampton. Service was great Great. Hospitality and Cleanliness were excellent. I enjoyed the pool, Morning breakfast was Fair to Good, way too much stuff out of the box. I just am not used to scrambled eggs that are perfect circles, It appeared they came out of a box in the freezer section. Cookies and Coffee all day is always nice. I certainly would considered staying at the Hampton in Salina, Kansas if I was in the area again in the future.

Room Tip: I have never been disappointed staying at a Hapton.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to relay your comments regarding our property during your recent stay. We rely on you, our guest, to let us know how we are doing and how we can better meet your needs. I am delighted to hear that our friendly staff and room clealiness exceeded your expectations. I apologize our breakfast did not live up to your expectations. We appreciate your feedback and rest assured that it will be used for future improvements.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Great experience, but be sure not to get the room that overlooks the back of the marque. The breakfast was OK, the room was very clean and the bed was great. I would stay at this hotel again, access off I70 was wonderful easy on easy off.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I'm really pleased to see that your experience with us was a positive one. Our goal is to provide each of our guests with exceptionally clean and comfortable accommodations in a warm and friendly atmosphere. We are very lucky to be in such a great location off of I-70 and I-35. Thanks again so much for your response. We look forward to seeing you the next time your travels bring you to Salina.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Used our Hilton Honors points to stay in hotel... on our way to Manhattan, Kansas. No rooms in Manhattan due to football game next day. Wasn't too far (one hour) to drive on in to Manhattan the next day. This is a very nice, clean hotel. We were very, very impressed. Beautiful indoor pool with jaccuzzi. Also had a good hot breakfast for us. We would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: We stayed on back side of hotel, but because hotel is off highway any room should be good.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay. We want to thank you for the compliments regarding our clean facility and pleasant staff! Your satisfaction is important to us.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

I have come to select any of the Hampton Inns as my FIRST choice when I stay out of town. The staff is friendly and quick to respond, the reservations I typically make many months in advance are always there and never "lost," the rooms are clean with very comfortable beds and great showers, and the included breakfasts are very satisfying, lots of choices, and vary from day to day. Nothing to complain about, lots to look forward to.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your loyalty to Hilton. We are so happy to hear that you had a great stay with us. So pleased that you enjoyed the beds, we just put new mattresses in all of our guestrooms in July. I am glad that you had the opportunity to enjoy breakfast with us, and you enjoyed the variety. We hope if you have another opportunity to visit Salina that you will stay with us again.