“Nice accommodations” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn Salina

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Hampton Inn Salina
Ranked #4 of 30 Hotels in Salina
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
“Nice accommodations”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013

Clean comfortable rooms, helpful staff, inviting breakfast. We enjoyed our stay here. The location provided easy access, and was close to dinning and entertainment. The staff was efficient and friendly. They were attentive to any request by us.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kymberly_Metcalf, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salina, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience with us at Hampton Inn Salina. I’m pleased to hear that our staff went was attentive to your requests. We have a wonderful team of dedicated associates that genuinely care about providing an exceptional experience for each guest. I appreciate you recognizing them for their warm hospitality and I will be certain to pass your comments along to them. We look forward to welcoming you as our guests if your travels bring you back this way.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Arlington, TX
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

Clean, comfortable hotel right off I-135. Professional staff. One of the better "breakfasts" and eating areas I've seen in this type hotel. Logan's Roadhouse within walking distance. I arrived late and left early so I didn't use the pool or exercise area.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for the wonderful comments about your recent stay with us. We are so pleased that you enjoyed everything about your stay from the guest room, to breakfast, to the friendly staff.
Fort Worth, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

I booked this hotel using my Hilton Honors points. The hotel was everything I expected having stayed at Hampton Inns before. Front Desk staff was very friendly and the room was very clean and fresh smelling. Good location for Salina, KS. I would stay at this hotel again with or without my HH loyalty points.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to share such positive feedback about your recent stay! I will be sure to pass your comments on to my staff. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay!We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town!
mount juliet tn, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

Great Customer Service !! We stopped on a road trip unannounced because of getting tired and they treated us like they were expecting us! hotel was clean and staff friendly . Free breakfast is always appreciated

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I want to thank you for your kind words and especially for taking time out of your busy schedule to fill out a Trip Advisor Survey. We strive for excellent customer service and I am happy to see that you received this during your visit.
Mount Zion, Illinois, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

I was extremely disapointed in this Hampton Inn. Absolutely not a good reprsentation of the brand or the Hilton Hotels. The lobby smelled unpleasant as soon as we walked in the door. The coffee station that is usually present in Hamptons was a disgusting mess with spilled liquids and trash scattered all over. Like the lobby, our guest room smelled sour and musty as soon as we walked in the door. Upon a not very detailed inspection of the room, I discovered the carpet, duvet covers on both beds, and the two straight back chairs in the room were stained and appeared unsanitary. The bathroom was a disgusting mess that I cannot bring myself to describe. Suffice it to say that I spent four years living in college dorms with communal bathrooms that were better maintained than this bathroom. I have always considered Hamptons the low end of the Hilton Hotels, but still happily stay at them regularly because of the value and consistent service usually recieved.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kymberly_Metcalf, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salina, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. I understand you were unhappy with the cleanliness of your room and I am very sorry for this experience. We take a lot of pride in our guests being satisfied and apologize that we were unable to meet that expectation. I am working with our housekeeping staff to prevent this from happening in the future. I hope that if your travels bring you back to the area, you will consider staying with us again.
Spokane, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

Hotel staff wasp helpful in returning my wife's forgotten swim suit. Lots of stores near by and hotel is closest business to the interstate. Free breakfast was pretty boring but at least it was free. Avoid the juice machine. The juice is awful. Hot tub was out of service, which was disappointing.

• Stayed July 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your review of our Hampton Inn Salina. I apologize that you did not find our breakfast to your liking but I am happy to hear that the staff was helpful. As always I will share your sentiments with my team and it always motivates them to hear reviews such as yours. We hope in the near future we have another chance to welcome you home again! Thank you for your stay.
Edmond, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

This hotel was clean and very nice. The only thing we didn't like was that our room smelled musty and humid as if the carpets had been shampooed and didn't have enough time to dry out. We liked our stay other than that. We would stay here again. The breakfast was great. Very fresh and the eating area was kept very clean.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kymberly_Metcalf, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salina, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
It was very nice to hear from you and we appreciate you taking the time to express to us that your stay was a great one!! We are always happy to receive feedback from our guest so that we know we always on target. Our On the House(R) breakfast is a great benefit and a great way to start out your day. We are glad that you enjoyed that as well as our clean rooms. We look forward to seeing you again in the future should your travels bring you to our area again. Thank you again we really appreciate it!