Tripadvisor
Salina
All reviews room was clean waffles great breakfast biscuits we've stayed hot breakfast free breakfast road trip after a long day the breakfast area pets mcdonalds interstate chain ks cereal denver
Selected filters
Reviewed January 6, 2020

Dirty. Sticky floors in my room. The pool is horrible, barely lit, probably to not show the rough shape it is in. Don't trust the photos.Front desk staff was rude and not helpful at all. When you have to clean your own room just to feel ok with your child walking around it, something is seriously wrong.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jessica R, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Salina, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2020

I am sorry you were not satisfied with your stay. I would like to know who you spoke with at out guest check in desk. If you would like to call I would be happy to speak to you.

Thank you for contacting me.

Take care
Jessica

Reviewed December 24, 2019

the lobby seemed nice and staff was friendly, but the hotel room was dirty, old, had broken aspects in bathroom i e faucet on sink and shower, quarter inch of filth on vent slats right above toilet and very visible, long black hairs on floor, cracker crumbs on desk chair, and would not stay here again. not comfortable clean feeling, unfortunately.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 5, 2019

This hotel is close to Interstate noisey traffic small elevator had like cat food bowls outside door were they feed strays no sign to show how get motel ende up going to alley way good breakfast tho fresh

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 22, 2019

Clean rooms and close to I-70...McDonald's and fuel across the parking lot. Breakfast is provided and on par with other hotels on this level. Because they accept dogs, it is the perfect spot on the way to and from Colorado. While in Salina, don't miss Tucson's Steakhouse..straight down 9th street.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed October 21, 2019

After a long drive, we stopped at this hotel because we are Wyndham loyalty members.
First thought was that it looks a lot better in the photos!
The woman who checked us in could have been friendlier. Got a lot less friendly when we had to go back down to the lobby after finding that there was no water when we turned on the faucets and shower. She finally gave us a key to another room and when we opened the door, the smell of cleaning fluids was so overwhelming that I had to run out in the hall. I literally, couldn’t get my breath. My husband managed to open the window a bit and turn on the air conditioning to try and get rid of the smell while I waited in the hall. I didn’t want to have to go back to the front desk again to request another room!
The breakfast was pretty skimpy. My husband brought me back a banana, hard boiled egg and yogurt. Nothing hot if you didn’t want to make waffles.
It is right behind a McDonald’s and a Popeye’s was across the street, so that was convenient.
If you have pets, it’s okay, but if you don’t, it can be overwhelming to have dogs barking and being constantly in the halls and elevator.

Date of stay: October 2019