“Good stop in Kansas”

Ranked #16 of 31 Hotels in Salina
Cabool, Missouri
“Good stop in Kansas”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

We had a large queen room with vanity on the outside of the bathroom, bedroom looked clean enough, but bathroom floor had not been cleaned. We had a refrigerator, coffee pot, good bed, pillows and linens, Check in was friendly and efficient, was disappointed that they had no computer in the lobby. Breakfast was very good, Biscuits and Sausage Gravy, Boiled Eggs, Fresh Waffles, Apples, cereals, Breads, Juices, and Coffee.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank motraveler50

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The price was right, but you get what you pay for. The room was pretty comfortable, but there was no fridge or microwave. That was particulary disappointing because the front desk, upon arrival, gave me cookies and a bag of microwave popcorn. The hotel is conveniently located right off of I-70, but all the decent restaurants are in South Salina, about ten miles away. We elected to eat at a place within walking distance. It was named Fast and Friendly. It was neither. It took forever to get service and when we did, My steak, which I ordered medium, came raw and too tough to chew. Instead I ate some of my wife's casadea. After we finished the waiter brought me another steak. I just said, "take it away," Then we left.

Room Tip: bring your own food
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Onawa
Reviewed April 28, 2013

The location and cleanliness of this hotel was good. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We arrived after 8pm and the lady at the front desk told us a great, close place to eat. The beds were comfortable, the best we had the whole trip. I would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank Michelle K
Belleville, Illinois
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I came across this on the internet for our travels to Colorado. I called them about our 3 dogs and Marlene was so helpful. We checked in and Shannon was so nice. We got a room on the first floor near the exit so we could take the pups out for their business. It was easy and so accessible. Thanks for the great service!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Travelers also viewed these Salina hotels
Days Inn Salina South
Rodeway inn
Rodeway inn
#19 of 31 in Salina
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Salina

Been to Days Inn Salina I-70? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Salina I-70

Property: Days Inn Salina I-70
Address: 407 W Diamond Dr, Interstate Highway 70 & 9th Street, Exit 252, Salina, KS 67401-8603
Location: United States > Kansas > Salina
Ranked #16 of 31 Hotels in Salina
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Salina I-70 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Days Inn Salina I-70 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Salina