“Got the Kinks Out” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Days Inn Salina I-70

Days Inn Salina I-70
Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Days Inn Salina I-70
Ranked #20 of 30 Hotels in Salina
Stratford, Canada
“Got the Kinks Out”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012

Stayed here for one night on my 7 week road trip across Canada & the U.S. After driving from Denver earlier in the day it was time to pull off the Interstate and get some well earned sleep. I found the woman at the front desk very friendly & helpful with check-in and breakfast options.
My room was on the second floor overlooking the parking lot below and facing the truck stop next door. I was a little concerned with potential noise coming from the truck stop next door but that didn't prove to be an issue at all and I had no problem sleeping that night. My room was clean with a comfortable bed that had me drifting off into lala land before I knew it. Before I hit the sack I checked out the pool & jacuzzi downstairs and let me tell you those jets really worked out the kinks in my neck from driving all day! Next morning I had a quick breakfast before heading East again on I 70 towards St. Louis. My room was $62.00 and of the 30 hotels I stayed in during my road trip this one was of the most reasonable ones so I would recommend it to other road travellers out there looking for a basic place to stay for the night.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Kansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012

The hotel was experiencing some computer glitches that were making my reservations from expedia appear as if it was for one night when I had paid for two (we found a great holiday deal on expedia $52/night). The front desk clerk called the manager and she told her to just check us in and they would straighten it out later and to waive our pet fee for the hassle. I didn't have to do anything else as they took care of it. The breakfast was better than moist hotel breakfasts. The pool wasn't freezing so the kids enjoyed that. Beds were comfortable - overall, a great stay for the money. Had a nice field to walk the dog in. We'll definitely stay again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
COLORADO SPRINGS
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

Was late at night when I got there and was a very good experience when the young lady at the front desk greated me, she made several op[tions on rooms to me and my Grandson, also told us about breckfast and times , smiled and was very friendly, we had a pleasant conversation, we will most certanilly stay there again on future trips

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business