Days Inn by Wyndham Salina I-70
  • Pool
$79
$74
Country Inn
Super 8 by Wyndham Salina I-70(Salina)(Great Value!)
$63
Hotels.com
$109
Hampton.com
$92
All reviewstruck stop next doorgreat biscuits and gravyroom was cleanroad trip from coloradonice pool and hot tubcomfortable hotelwafflesbreakfast was excellentovernight stopplace to staynight's sleepfront desk staffgreat priceconvenient locationnice stayohioexit
Reviewed October 10, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed September 26, 2012

The motel room was clean, beds and bath clean. However the carpets were stained with either dirty grime or oil. Most likely from hard working laborers that stay there while working construction etc. Chairs in room had grease stains.

The ceiling had pulled away from the wall leaving a two or three inch gap about three feet long. Not very comforting. Room was quiet, and did enjoy quality sleep.

Staff at check in was awesome. Staff at checkout was below average. Breakfast was OK, except for a large number of flies that kept flying/swarming us. Think of a small room with twenty plus flies.

Ate dinner at Italian Restaurant downtown. Great value, awesome food.

Room Tip: Ask to see room before checking in to determine if your specific room has been well maintained and if soiled/stains are minimal. Request second level room for security. Adjacent motel had some break ins. This property has not had any criminal activity to my knowledge.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank TSM2500
Reviewed September 26, 2012

The staff is very nice and the rooms are clean as best as they can be. The hotel is dated and needs a remodel and some maintenance. Lamps were almost failing down due to being broken. Bathtub needed re-glazing or replaced. AC worked fine and the beds were comfortable and clean. Room was very quite even with the truck stop next door, never heard one truck.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2012

This was our 4th year of staying at this motel during a car show there in Salina . Rooms are clean. I realize it is a little dated, but the staff is very friendly and accomodating. Know us by name and go out of their way to get us checked in and settled. Continental breakfast is good, handy locationl Already made our reservations for next year.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 20, 2012

We were traveling from Ohio to Colorado in April 2012...stopped here for the night...my daughter left her ipad on the bed and we checked out and hit the road for Colorado. About a week later, we noticed the ipad missing so we called the hotel and they still had it at the front desk, waiting for us to call...they tried to call us several times but my fiance didn't tell me that they called and his voicemail wasn't set up. As soon as I called and verified the address, they shipped the ipad to me overnight. I was amazed at their honesty. The rooms met our basic needs and were clean. The room service (ordering extra towls and shampoo) was fast and super friendly. The lady even told us about the tornadoes that were coming the next day so we could get a head start out of town. I was amazed at how friendly the front desk was and the personalized service we received. It's hard to find an inexpensive hotel with good, friendly, personal service and comfortable beds and a clean room -- but we definitely found it here! The pool was not crowded at all and it was a neat looking pool, like a cabin. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AN INEXPENSIVE PLACE TO STAY THAT HAS PERSONAL SERVICE WHERE YOU ARE SERVED QUICKLY WITH NO WAITING AND VERY HONEST AND GENUINE STAFF THAT REALLY CARE.

Room Tip: No elevators so stay on the 1st floor if you dont' want to climb steps (not that many steps though)
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family