“Apparently some remodeling has been done since the last...”

Super 8 Salina I-70
Ranked #9 of 31 Hotels in Salina
Reviewed October 20, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Mike R, General Manager at Super 8 Salina I-70, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Reviewed October 13, 2013

The staff was helpful and courteous. No reservation but no problems. Room was very clean, internet, tv and beds were good. Value was ok for the quality of room.
Negatives were the smell was strong of some kind of cleaner or freshener. Also towels were rough and thin. Breakfast was minimal.
Overall, I would probably go elsewhere.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Mike R, General Manager at Super 8 Salina I-70, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

First of all I would like to thank you for staying with us at the Super 8 I-70 in Salina. I am very glad that you found our staff courteous and professional. It is very good to hear that you said our rooms were very clean, the beds are comfortable and the t.v. was good. It sounds like our rooms are exactly what a guest should expect them to be. As far as breakfast, Super 8 has the same breakfast at all of its hotel. It is mandatory that all properties offer the same thing so that there is consistency throughout all of us. We do get a tremendous amount of good reviews about our breakfast and most people are happy with what Super 8 has to offer.

Thank you for your comments and I AM very glad that your room was what it should have been and that your stay was comfortable:) Have a great day and I hope you do decide to try us or other Super 8's in your travels.

Thanks again and have a great day!

Reviewed October 10, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed October 7, 2013

The title says it all. For a budget hotel, this was really nice. The rooms were beautifully decorated, very modern, the beds were comfortable, the staff was great. The breakfast, as with most Super 8's, was sparse. But I'm not a breakfast eater, so it was no big deal. As I-70 will soon become a regular drive for us, this will be our go-to hotel as we pass through.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Mike R, General Manager at Super 8 Salina I-70, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2013

Thank you for staying at the Super 8 I-70 on you trip through Salina. I am very proud to be associated with this hotel. All of the staff works very hard to make sure that everyone that stays here get more than they expect. It is such rewarding when we get nice comments like this. I am also glad to hear that you will be coming through salina often. On your next trip make sure you stop and say hi and we will have a cup of coffee together and I will be able to thank you personally for staying with us.

Safe travels and we will talk to you on your next trip:)

Reviewed October 5, 2013

We stayed at this hotel one night as a stop-over on our way further west. I had read several recent reviews on tripadvisor prior to making the reservation. We were not disappointed! The hotel is very clean. The bed was comfortable, and the hotel was quiet. We got some much needed rest after a long 12 hr drive. Breakfast was pretty much the norm for the price we paid for the room.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for the very nice comments. I am very glad that you decided to stay here on your way through Salina. It is so nice to here nice comments like this. This makes myself and my staff proud to be able to take care of our guests' needs. I do hope that you tell all of you friends about us and I also hope that you decide to stay with us again on your next trip through Salina.

Have a great day and thanks again!

Reviewed September 24, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Mike R, General Manager at Super 8 Salina I-70, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Reviewed September 23, 2013