“l love this place”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #19 of 31 Hotels in Salina
Reviewed October 3, 2013

The best hotel in Salina,Ks! The beds and pillows are like sleeping in heaven!The service is impeccable! The desk clerks are very helpful in giving information on city and local attractions. The breakfast is amazing. The bisquits and gravy are homemade. They have eggs,sausage and they also offer yogurt, cereal, pastries, several juice choices. The on site restaurant " Legends" offers a full menu. The burgers are amazing! The staff is absolutely awesome!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
ShamirBhakta, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Dear Christine:

Thank you for choosing the Quality Inn & Suites for your stay in Salina, KS. I am glad to hear we were able to meet all your expectations. We do pride on our complimentary breakfast that we serve to our guests and understand that our guests need a good start to their morning. We are also glad to hear that you enjoyed our onsite restaurant, Legends Sports Bar & Grill.

Thank you again for choosing the Quality Inn & Suites, we hope to see you again in the future.

Shamir Bhakta

Reviewed September 26, 2013

We couldn't have asked for a better place, for our cousin reunion of 15, to spend the 3 day week end. Everyone was friendly & helpful from the girls behind the check in desk to the housekeepers to the breakfast help to the great waiter who took care of us all during the Sat. night football game. The general manager was the one who really made it happen for us. We were able to use the hospitality room for our gatherings, & he checked on us several times to make sure we were comfortable. And we always were!!! Would highly recommend working with him if you have an event coming up. Most of all, I was thankful all the staff made us feel right at home!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
ShamirBhakta, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

Dear Kloverleaf00:

Thank you for choosing the Quality Inn & Suites for your family reunion in Salina, KS. The Quality Inn & Suites is proud to be the host hotel for most of the family reunions that take place in Salina, KS. We have several amenities that appeal to our family reunions. The hospitality room is always popular for the family reunions as they are convenient for the family to gather after hours and to have some personal space. I am glad that we were able to make you feel right at home. I am also proud to hear that my staff was accommodating for you and your family.

Thank you again for choosing the Quality Inn & Suites in Salina, KS for you family reunion. We look forward to hosting your 2014 reunion.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Love love this hotel! When ever are family is in town this is were we point them to, the rooms are clean and quit and comfortable! The on site restaurant "LEGENDS" is amazing the people are awesome and the food is yummy! They have great food and drink specials through out the week! You can't go wrong with the Quality Inn!

• Stayed: September 2013
ShamirBhakta, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

Dear Lissasue82:

Thank you for choosing the Quality Inn & Suites for your stay in Salina, KS. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our onsite restaurant Legends Sports Bar & Grill. We strive to serve quality food to our guests and it is the reason our daily specials are so popular among our guests.

I am also glad to hear that you found your room clean and comfortable. Our housekeeping staff does try very hard to make sure each guest room is cleaned with great detail.

Thank you again for choosing the Quality Inn & Suites, in Salina, KS. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Shamir Bhakta

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Stayed here for 2 night on business. Rooms are well kept, staff is very accommodating. Housekeeping is impeccable. The best thing is the hotel has a bar and restaurant on site where we enjoyed super cold beers. LEGENDS SPORTS BAR!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
ShamirBhakta, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2013

Dear Mindyofwichita:

Thank you for choosing the Quality Inn & Suites for your stay in Salina, KS. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. I am proud of our housekeeping staff and know they work hard to make sure the rooms as well as the property are kept at a high level of cleanliness. I am also glad you enjoyed our restaurant, Legends Sports Bar and Grill. The Legends Sports Bar and Grill has become very popular for the locals as well our daily hotel guests.

Thank you again for choosing the Quality Inn & Suites in Salina, KS. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

The beds were exceptional comfortable, as well as, the rooms were cleaned well. For example, the restroom in the room had no mold around the bath tub as I've seen in many other hotels I've stayed in.Also, the service from the employees was prompt. Anything I needed was provided with a pleasent smile. I also like there are activies to enjoy, such as swimming and mini golf. I also like that they have a restaurant too, enjoy as well. The service was great. The food came out quickly and the atmosphere was pleasent. A great place to spend a night or weekend!

• Stayed: September 2013
ShamirBhakta, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Dear MsMeggy:

Thank you for choosing the Quality Inn & Suites in Salina, KS for your stay. We are happy that you enjoyed the various hotel amenities we offer. I am also happy to hear that the staff was able to provide you with great customer service.

We look forward to seeing you in the future. Thank you again for choosing the Quality Inn & Suites in Salina, KS.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Checked in late in the evening after a long day of traveling. I was given a room on the 2nd floor where I found trash and a dirty diaper in the hallway. The room appeared to be a honeymoon suite. There was a red heart shaped whirlpool in the center of the room that obviously had not been cleaned in a long time. Only one light worked in the room. The floor in the bathroom was in serious need of cleaning - there was urine on the floor around the toilet! I complained to the front desk and was given a room on the opposite end of the hotel. This room was not much better. When I turned on the lights in the bathroom, the bugs on the toilet scattered. The curtains were falling off the rod. The carpet was in need of a cleaning. This is a raunchy place!

Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank WashburnGrad

Dear WashburnGrad:

Thank you for choosing the Quality Inn & Suites for your stay in Salina, KS. I apologize for the lack of cleanliness you found in your room. I have addressed the issues you outlined in your review to our housekeeping department. Our housekeeping staff is working really hard to make sure this does not happen again.

Again I apologize that you did not have a great experience at our hotel. We hope you do give us another chance in the future.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

My day had started off horrible until I walked in and was greeted by the front desk person. After chit-chatting for a few mins, the individual upgrade my room for free. It was not necessary, but saw how bad my day had gone and went out of her way to put a smile on my face. The property is well maintained and room was clean and comfortable. I'm a big breakfast person and what I found at Legends Bar and Grill. AMAZING!! Great service and friendly staff. Even the cook came out and was talking to customers. Jolly fellow. I'm glad I stayed here and will definately stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Dear Mike,

Thank you for choosing the Quality Inn & Suites for your stay in Salina, KS. I am delighted to hear that my staff was able to make your day better. I am proud of my staff and know that they work really hard to make sure our guests have a great experience. I am also glad you enjoyed our free hot breakfast and our onsite restaurant Legends Sports Bar & Grill.

Thank you again for choosing the Quality Inn & Suites for your stay in Salina, KS.

- Shamir Bhakta