Quality Inn & Suites
$98
$93
HIExpress.com
$109
Days Inn Salina South(Salina)(Great Value!)
$50
Courtyard Salina(Salina)
$99
Priceline
$80
$78
Agoda.com
Best Inn Motel(Salina)(Great Value!)
$36
All reviewsfried eggsattached restaurantindoor courtyardcovered courtyardping pong tablelegends sports barnew carpetan older hotelreal eggsstaff was friendlyi highly recommend this hotelroom was cleanbiscuits and gravydesk clerkfree breakfastwould stay here againbusiness trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 28, 2013

My wife and I stayed on 1/27/2013, I would have to say that it was a great stay. When we checked in the front desk clerk was very inviting. She was almost treating us like we were family she haden't seen in years (lol). She told us that they have a resturant on site in door swiming pool, hot tub, arcade, putt putt golf course, and the best of all ping pong table. The room we got was room 105 Very Very roomy and right off the court yard. The beds were very comfy and the bathroom was very clean. pet peev of the wife. The only bad thing I have to say about the hotel is they would not let me play beer pong. (lmao) With all of that said I would love to stay here again when we are travling by Salina.

Room Tip: The best room is 105 but I am sure they all are about the same.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
ks119, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

Jim D, thank you for your feedback on our property. We greatly appreciate it. I’m glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I’m also glad to hear that you found our front desk staff inviting and treated you like family. They really do a great job with customer service and go out of their way a lot of times for our guests. It is great that she also informed you of our restaurant, swimming pool, hot tub, arcade, putt putt golf course and ping pong table. I hope you got to enjoy them all with the wife too. We get a lot of compliments about our beds and bedding. I’m sorry we couldn’t allow you to play beer pong out in our Courtyard however you are more than welcome to due it in your sleeping room. Also, glad to hear that the rooms were to your liking with being clean and spacious. We look forward to having you and your wife come back and staying with us again.

Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at Quality Inn last evening. I received excellent service this morning as. I was checking out by Elliott. He was very knowledgable of the area, and helpful in all my questions I had. Very outstanding employee. The rooms were very clean and everything very accessable . I will definitely stay there again when I am traveling thru.

• Stayed: January 2013
ks119, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

cac1954, thank you for your feedback on Trip Advisor. We greatly appreciate your feedback. I'm glad to hear that Elliott provided you with outstanding service during your stay. We hope the next time you travel through Salina you will stop back at our property. I hope you also got to enjoy our complimentary popcorn upon check-in as well as our free hot breakfast. Thank you for bringing your furry friend, Freddy, your little Scottish Terrier. Elliott really enjoyed him upon check-out and giving him our free doggie biscuits. Thanks again for all your feedback.

Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

Let me first say that I said the next time I am in salina ks I was going to stay on another hotel...... I am a choice privileges member and when I saved up some of my points I got a free night. So I decided too stay at the Quality inn and suites. What a good idea. They upgraded me to one of there suites. Heart shape tube, had two rooms bedroom and living room, very clean. I also had a sliding glass door that went right in too the pool fantastic!!!!! They also have a bar on site I think it was called legends great place to watch the game and have a drink...and the food is really good also.

• Stayed: December 2012
ks119, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2013

Hwylife, thank you for review on our property on Trip Advisor. We greatly appreciate it. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed one of our Honeymoon Suites. I'm also glad to hear that my staff was able to accommodate you with an upgrade as well. Thanks again for your review and hope you have a safe trip.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

The desk clerks were friendly and professional. The room was perfect. The beds were comfortable and it even had a sliding glass door to go out into the courtyard to get to the pool easier. The hot tub was not in working condition, however they informed me on check in and even offered me and my family freshly popped popcorn. Overall, my night was great and the breakfast was amazing. I will stay here again when traveling.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
ks119, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Stacy A, thank you for your Trip Advisor review. We greatly appreciate your feedback on our property. Glad to hear our staff was friendly and professional. We are currently in the process of resurfacing our pool and hot tub area. So during your next visit, please checkout our newly resurfaced pool and hot tub area. I'm also glad to hear you enjoyed our complimentary popcorn at the front desk too. Thanks again and wish you all the best.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

My family traveled from out of state and booked 3 rooms for Christmas Eve. The front desk clerk was very pleasant. The rooms smelled of smoke, musty odor. Rooms were clean, furniture outdated/worn. Inadequate amount of towels, blankets & pillows. Refrigerators were not turned on prior to our arrival, so were not usable. King size suite advertises a pull-out couch. The pull out is actually a chair, so it was a single bed, and we needed a double. We had to pay $10 for a roll away that was of poor quality. Pool and hot tub were dirty, hot tub running but water was colder than pool and not usable. Ice machine broken. Since we were not able to check in until 10:30 p.m. it was too late to try to find another hotel. Good points: Front desk clerk and great breakfast. Other than that - very disappointed. Would not stay at this hotel again unless property is updated and maintained.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank gyro106
ks119, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2013

gyro106, thank you for your feedback on Trip Advisor about your stay with us. We appreciate you letting us know your concerns about our facility. I've responded to your complaint through Choice Hotels as well. We also offered you a discount for your troubles you experienced with our facility. I'm glad to hear again that my staff was very friendly and helpful. We did provide you with additional pillows, blankets and towels as you requested. If a guest ever needs more towels, blanket and pillow then we are more than willing to provide any guest with more upon request. The pull out couch is located in the living room area and it is a twin size bed which is only meant to accommodate one person. We do have two ice machines on the property however one is currently being worked on and might even get replaced instead. The hot tub was put out of order and new parts are on the way. It might also get replaced sometime soon as well. I'm also glad to hear you liked the breakfast as well.