“Landmark”

Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
“Landmark”
Reviewed March 16, 2012

Nostalgic hamburger that have many remembering the good old days.

Visited March 2012

“Good Burgers”
Reviewed February 25, 2012

Burgers are good but for the size they cost too much

Visited December 2011
“A Kansas wonder-ful!”
Reviewed February 25, 2012

Fresh and hot, just the right amount of meat to bun. Excellent service--wear your Cozy Clothes though or you'll smell of Cozy's all day!

Littleton, Colorado
“A Salina, KS institution”
Reviewed February 21, 2012

The Cozy Inn is an institution. As you approach Iron and 7th in downtown Salina, the aroma of the delectably grilled beef and onions beckons - - come in. My dad, Quintin Seth Schroeder, introduced me to the Cozy as Salina was his birthplace. School reunion committees in Salina ordered Cozy Inn burgers for their events, and travelers who tasted the burgers had them shipped out-of-state on dry ice. I always bring a cooler when I pass through Salina so I can share with friends and family. You might be lucky enough to claim one of six bar stools, or you can carry out and eat downtown or in a nearby park. I will never forget when I ate at the Cozy and then went shopping; my clerk commented, "Did you just eat at the Cozy Inn?" My son Seth used to collect the pop bottles and bottle caps which have now been replaced by fountain drinks. This is a can't miss historic landmark!

• Visited January 2012
Montezuma, ks
“I get hungry just thinking about it.”
Reviewed February 5, 2012

A good friend went to school in Salina and would go on and on about The Cozy Inn. I continually dismissed the rave reviews he would passed on to me as just a guy in a small town without access to good restaurants. I finally gave in and stopped by The Cozy and everything changed. I haven't made a trip through, around or near Salina without stopping at Cozy in the past four years.
I'm still struggling to deliver a clear and concise explanation of what makes The Cozy so very good. I come back to fresh food, simple and without pretense. It's a slider the way sliders were intended to be. Hot fresh and with that classic onion Stank! I love this place.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank MontezumaSocialClub

Been to The Cozy Inn? Share your experiences!