“Annual trip to the mountains stop”
Review of Courtyard Salina

Courtyard Salina
Ranked #7 of 31 Hotels in Salina
Reviewed January 2, 2013

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Michelle J, General Manager at Courtyard Salina, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

Reviewed December 26, 2012

We enjoyed our stay here very much! The rooms are spacious and very nicely decorated. The bed was comfortable and made for a very good nights sleep. The staff was friendly and very knowledgeable and took very good care of us.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Alan B

Thank you Alan B. for taking the to let us know how much you enjoyed your stay. We take great pride in making sure our guests are not only well taken care of but treated like family. I am glad to hear your bed was comfortable as we had just replaced all of our beds the previous month. Please come see us again and best wishes for the new year!

Reviewed November 18, 2012

This hotel treats Platinum members very well. I always appreciate a hand-written welcome note and bag of treats from management when staying at the Courtyard in Salina. Highly recommend this hotel for Marriott Rewards members working in Salina or pass through along Interstate 70. I always stay here when in Salina.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Minnisnowda
Reviewed October 7, 2012

There are tons of reviews already on here about how beautiful, friendly, clean, and nice this hotels is, so I just want to take a minute to Thank Courtyard of Salina for offering our family not just a military discount but a very generous one. Before I called this hotel i called 4 other hotels in the area and explained we were driving cross country to get to my husbands to station in the Air force, and we were on a budget. All of these hotels said it was to short notice(1 day in advance ) to offer any discounts in clouding military. So I called Courtyard expecting to hear the same thing and was blown away by the respect and genuine service I got over the phone. Not only did we get a beautiful HUGE room but we got it within our budget and we were greeted with such respect when we got there I didn't want to leave. Thank you for honoring my husbands service to this country and making a hard time in our lives that much easier. We will never forget this hotel.

Room Tip: Always call the front desk directly, don't use 800 numbers or online bookings.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank AmLucha
Reviewed September 24, 2012

The motel has a nice appearance and is well maintained. Room was very nice, really more consistent with a pricier property. Quiet room and comfortable bed. Good night's sleep.
Walked to Wendy's across the street (no traffic) for dinner and they were very nice and the food was good.
My high point however was breakfast. It is an additional charge, $8.95, but very well worth it. Eggs, bacon, sausage, etc. on the buffet were very well prepared and they are glad to specially cook items for you. Waitress kept me in coffee and juice. I would recommend it for this alone!
It is actually not on I-70, but south o I-135, but well worth the short drive.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank shoresideone
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Stayed in this property for a mid week stay. Good property and amenities for the area. Easy walking access to some restaurants and services otherwise you will need an auto to travel around. Seemed pricey for the area but I was traveling on business and think our travel agent dropped the ball on pricing. Some noise from the interstate but not too much. They were beginning renovations on a property that looked good to even without updating in my opinion. Currently hot breakfast is a pay breakfast. The staff said that they were going to expand the restaurant into full service lunch and dinner with the renovations. Ample parking even for rv type vehicles.

Room Tip: Opposite side from the interstate if possible and upstairs.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank econobiker
Reviewed August 16, 2012

I made a reservation earlier in the day and arrived at 10:30 pm, tired after a long day of driving. I found the room very comfortable, clean, and the staff friendly and helpful. I felt welcomed and would not hesitate staying here again. What more can you ask for! Great hotel and great value.

Stayed: August 2012