“New Starbucks located in a Petro Gas Station!”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #2 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Salina
Reviewed October 16, 2015

I was surprised to see a Starbucks in a Petro gas station and it was an upgraded store at that. Ordered our usuals, Caramel Machiata and Pumpkin Spice latte, and they were good and hit the spot.

Reviewed September 30, 2015

Starbucks is usually the same wherever you go. While visiting my daughter in Salina, I stopped for some coffee. When I ordered decaf, he gave me 3 different ways he could brew it, since they don't keep it brewed. I have never been given choices for my decaf!

Reviewed August 29, 2015

This was typical Starbucks. The quality is always thee and they serve you with a smile and kind words.

Reviewed July 20, 2015

I was a little surprised that it was in a service station. The girls working were super friendly. I have never been disappointed with the service I have gotten at any Starbucks

Reviewed July 18, 2015

What a wonderful surprise to find a Starbucks in Salina. When you're traveling its such a nice way to start out your trip. It's very small but nice & clean and it has what matters.

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!