“New Facility - Excellent Food and Atmosphere”
Review of Daimaru Steakhouse

Daimaru Steakhouse
Ranked #7 of 130 Restaurants in Salina
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 5, 2013

I love Daimaru when they were located in their old run down building across town. Now they have a fabulous new facility south of town. Its a wonderful atmosphere with an asian flair. I don't usually do the "grill show". I always go for the sushi. They have excellent sushi, miso soup and their eggrolls are to die for. Yum. Love this place, specifically now it has such a young, hip vibe.

1  Thank MaggieJ1020

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Dined with a group of 17 on a Friday evening. Were seated at a grill in about 15 minutes. Service and food was great. Some had sushi and said it was some of the best they had ever had.

1  Thank Karan D
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Daimaur steak house is one of the best resturants I have ever been to. I am staying in Salina ks for about a mounth cause of work. The hotel I am staying at Quality Inn & suites told me about Daimaur. I thought it would be fun to go so I did. Brand new building awsome service and some of the best sushi I have ever had. It is a dinner and a show all in one. There is FIRE, LAUGHTER, FLYING SHRIMP, TRICKS and so much more. so you have to stop here at Daimaur. you will not forget this place.

1  Thank Jim D
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I read the reviews from trip advisor and found out Daimaur had a new Restaraunt across the street from where I was staying. I was so impressed with the sushi and the quality of service, I highly recomend trying it. Very good sushi and the meal was wonderful. The wait staff was always checking on me and so did the manager. Very nice, very clean and comfortable place.

1  Thank john n
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Great food. A little on the expensive side for Salina however it is less expensive then if you were in Manhattan or Wichita. Definitely a good date night spot or place to entertain friends.

Been to Daimaru Steakhouse? Share your experiences!