“My new fav place in Salina”
Review of Daimaru Steakhouse

Daimaru Steakhouse
Ranked #7 of 129 Restaurants in Salina
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Lindsborg, Kansas
“My new fav place in Salina”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Good service and great sushi. If you do the hibachi grill the food is also good. Grill is best with a group of 4 or more.
The sushi is really where its at. Lots of options for folks that don't want to do raw fish, but note that some is smoked or deep fried which they count as cooking.
Table seating could be more secluded for dates. So its not a great option for that.

• Visited January 2013

“Great new facility.”
Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

Can be a little pricy but you get more than enough food and the fish is fresh. Best sushi in town. They just opened a new store so there are some new cooks that are very entertaining. I have eaten at this restaurant many times and have never been disappointed. I will be back!

2 Thank Richie21
Salina
“New facility, same outstanding food!”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I've been a fan of Daimaru since I first went to their small location on Crawford. They have consistently good food, generous portions, and a lively and fun atmosphere. Yes, the building was small and old but the food and service made up for any shortcomings of the building. The new restaurant opened in December 2012 and I've been twice so far; once for a small, company Christmas luncheon and once with 12 members of my family after Christmas. We sat at a tatami table for the work luncheon and at a grill table for the family dinner. The food was absolutely wonderful both times. There are more offerings on the menu now, and a larger selection of rolls. The Black Angel and the Troublemaker are my favorite rolls; I usually get the shrimp/ribeye combo with fried rice and house dressing on my salad. Dinners come with soup, salad, rice, veggies, noodles and your entree selection prepared either hibachi or teriyaki style. If you're there for lunch and want smaller portions with a smaller price tag, I highly recommend the Bento Box. The show at the grill table was outstanding. There are new chefs as well as the old with different tricks up their sleeves. Can't say enough about this place! The new restaurant is located on the south end of town next to Lowe's. It can accommodate large groups now either at grill tables or in separate rooms.

• Visited December 2012
Salina, Kansas
“MMMMM”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

This is one of our favorite places to eat. You can get a table or have the food prepared for you at your table. Food has always been excellent, and fun! Worth the money....

Visited October 2012
“We love Love this place!”
Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

We love the sushi! Best crab ragoons and scallions in town ! My husband and I go here all the time and we also have salon meeting here as we'll because we love it so much!

Been to Daimaru Steakhouse? Share your experiences!