“Favorite Restaurant in Salina”

Tucson’s Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Tucson’s Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 133 Restaurants in Salina
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Schilling and 9th
Description: Enjoy incredible food at reasonable prices in a casual atmosphere. Voted Salina's number one steakhouse eight years running, Tucson's Steakhouse has a commitment to old fashioned quality without shortcuts. This Salina classic's obvious specialty is steak and this steakhouse is best known for its in house, hand cut, Certified Angus Beef. Other favorites at this family owned hot spot include Bacon Wrapped Shrimp, Smoked Beef Brisket, melt in your mouth Baby Back Ribs and specialty seafood selections.
Reviewed April 23, 2013

We have tried quite a few restaurants in Salina, but never found one to rave about until we tried this. We keep going back and trying new things on the menu, and everything is excellent. I never heard of a shoulder tender until I got one here, and it is wonderful. So are the queso green beans. The BBQ is better than the local BBQ joints serve.The service has been consistently excellent with four or five different waiters and waitresses. Atmosphere is good and you can watch a game on the TV, but the volume is low enough that it doesn't intrude if that's not your thing. We celebrated our most recent wedding anniversary here. There are a few things on the menu that I still want to try, so I will probably go back soon.

1  Thank SouthSeasAmerican

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Went to Tucson's as I was traveling and had dinner in the bar area. They are a local restaurant, cut their own steaks, and just plain bring it when it comes to doing dinner. Try the prime rib and be prepared as the horseradish is strong and good!

While sitting here I saw many to go orders go out and was impressed with the detail they go though to make things perfect.

2  Thank Craig K
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Food and service was very good. Service was fast and friendly, my wife and I ate ate the bar, I believe our severver/barkeep was Sean?? Nice guy, friendly witch made for better expeience.

Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

We have a meeting for my work every March, and every year we have supper here. The service is friendly and efficient. The steaks are always good. They stick to the classics, but we've always left satisfied. This year, I had the steak skewers with vegetables. Very tasty. They had a large crowd, but we were seated quickly and our food came out in a timely manner. This place is good for families or groups.

1  Thank breoni
Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I recently moved to the area and decided to check it out. We stood at the front for a while before being greeted by anyone. We were sat at a booth which was nice. The service was kinda slow. Steaks came out med-well and well-done when we had ordered med-rare and medium. After we paid our $90 bill for a couple beers, chz fries and 2 steaks, we were not thanked by anyone on our way out of the restaurant. The experience was definitely not worth the price. Maybe we just caught an off day though? Haven't been there since.

Been to Tucson’s Steakhouse? Share your experiences!