“Always a friendly staff & will correct any problem, if one you have one.”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #23 of 129 Restaurants in Salina
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I enjoy eating here for the good choices that I need, for a special food program that I follow. I especially like the Blackened Grilled Chicken Salad.

There are newer reviews for Applebee's

Reviewed December 16, 2012

I dined at the south Ninth st. restaurant Friday December 14th, 2012 and will tell all my friends what a wonderful restaurant Applebee's is!
I sat at the bar and Steven took my order for a sirloin topped with shrimp. It came right out. It was cooked right, but the sirloin was tough! Steven came over and asked me how everything was and I told him fine--but-- the steak was tough. He offered me another and I declined since I was pressed for time.
A few moments later Cashee' came out and asked me if I wanted a replacement. I finally said I would take another steak.
In a little bit she brought out another plate and to my amazement it was an entire meal like I had, not just another sirloin! I certainly did not expect that!
Both Steven and Cashee' were so nice, so professional, and so pleasant! Believe me, it made my day!!
Applebee's is a fine restaurant with wonderful people at one's service! i will always remember how nicely I was treated--and--I will tell all my friends!

Jerry Campbell
1522 K St.
Fairbury, Ne. 68352

Reviewed October 28, 2012

If you hit applebees it is usually because you are already know what you are going to get. Food is good, large menu and service has always been excellent for this location.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

I've been at Applebee's a coupple of times for lunch with some co-workers (3 to 6 people). Our food was allways good and the service friendly and quick.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

I still think that their steaks are the best in salina...better than the steak places. ...spinach/artichoke dip is fantastic