“Good food and consist service”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #63 of 125 Restaurants in Salina
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Mexican, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
“Good food and consist service”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

One in our party ate there twice in one day and was glad they did. I enjoy the friendly atmosphere and good value

Visited October 2012

Saint Francis, Kansas
“Awesome!”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

My husband and I had a $20 for 2 meal. We also had an appetizer, margarita, and a beer. Our total was only $28.77!!! What a great way to get a great, delicious meal and be able to feel like we didn't go broke doing it.!! We don't go out to eat very often, so this was really a treat!

• Visited September 2012
Fort Worth, Texas
“Always Happy With Chili's”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

We were there on a busy Friday evening and were able to get a table before we even finished a beer at the bar. Table was clean, service timely and friendly. Hubby had chicken and I had ribs and both were good as were the onion strings; I had never tried them before. Everything was A-OK for us, no problems at all. Must have been an off night for the other reviews.

• Visited August 2012
Topeka, Kansas
“Good Service/Clean”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

8/11/12
It was Chili's but our server was great and tried. The bathroom was clean and the restaurant was overall clean and well maintained.

Beer was cold and egg roll appetizers were tasty

Visited August 2012
Courtland, KS
“Reminded me of how great Chilis can be!”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

It's been a long time since I've visited a Chilis restaurant, but after trying the Fajita Trio tonight with the Bottomless Chips and Salsa tonight, I can't think of why I wouldn't want to go there again. Service was great, food came in adequate time, drinks stayed full. Will definitely recommend we attend again with family and friends in the future!

• Visited August 2012