“THE BEST Anywhere” 5 of 5 bubbles

Coyote Canyon
Ranked #27 of 124 Restaurants in Salina
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Kalispell, Montana
“THE BEST Anywhere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2012

All I can say is this is the Best place I have dined in the whole United States. Everything was just perfect. I am quite critical of most restuarants but I find nothing here that wasn't just perfect including the price.

• Visited January 2012

Mesa, AZ
“Recycled food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2012

If you go here for lunch the food's not too bad. If you go for dinner, the food, especially the salad bar, tastes old and possibly recycled. I've been told they put some kind of preservative on the salad fixins to keep them fresher and greener. That would be OK except that every time I've gone there I get an upset stomach, probably from the preservative. No more. I'm done.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank iheartcedarbrook
Salina, Kansas
“Good buffet”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

Everytime we go there is more than sufficient choices on the buffet to feed anyone in the group! Some time too many choices, but well worth the trip if you have a group that can not decide on what they want.

Visited October 2012
Salina, Kansas
“For the glutten among us, not a bad place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2012

Standard buffet, with large salad bar. Two things stand out......a cook to order station for omlettes at breakfast and steaks/chicken, etc. for other meals, along with a nice discount for senior citizens. A place for quantity over quality.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank Allenflusa
Herington, Kansas
“Coyote Canyon”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2012

If you think all you can eat places ande mostly self service this place is good. I have went to werstern sizzler in Salina the food qulaity is a little better but the price is hign too. Bith have their pros and con on food variety and quality. I think the meat is a lot better at Wester Sizzler. The truck stop is the only other All-you-can eat in Salina and they are the highest price and the quality isn't any better. So I rate CC at number 2 of the 3 all-you-can-eat places in Salina. I will return to CC but bounce between it and WS due to price and how much I have on me at the time LOL.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Willard F

Been to Coyote Canyon? Share your experiences!