“Excellent Staff and Service”
Review of Carlos O'Kelly's

Carlos O'Kelly's
Ranked #40 of 132 Restaurants in Salina
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 21, 2014

I love eating here and I take my family all the time. It's a standard place for us because of the variety for children that are 12, 7, and 4. I truly enjoy the staff, they are quick to assist and accommodate you even when it seems slightly silly (making sure the children have water prior to their pops that come with their meals).

1  Thank M N

Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

There were 5 in our party; the food was excellent! We had the very best server. He was an affable young man. We had just set 2 hours in the direct sun at our granddaughter's school football game that she was cheering. The waiter brought us pitcher after pitcher of water. Well spent $50.00 + tip!! We gave our server 20%+ because of the excellent service!

1  Thank kennysbabydoll
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Good food. Service is usually pretty good. Come out full and love the drink specials. Located in the mall.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Two had lunch at noon on a Friday. Waited about 15 minutes to be seated even though several empty tables. I think it was due to the limited number of servers. Once seated the service was pretty fast. Lunch specials were adequate and cost was what you expect. If you are a Coke person like me, you'll be disappointed--only Pepsi. But found that to be the same all over Salina.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

I used to be a huge fan of Carlos O'Kelly's but recently they seem to have gone downhill. I ordered guacamole and when it was brought to the table, it was brown and sour tasting. When I mentioned it to the server, she said she knew I'd send it back because everyone had been sending it back all day. Aside from that, the service has gone downhill dramatically. They're very slow on drink refills, you have to ask for salsa refills, and you may have to wait half an hour to get your check. I don't know if they've got new staff or new management, but something has changed recently.

2  Thank Seahawkfan12