“avoid the burrito”

Russell's Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 130 Restaurants in Salina
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: They serve gigantic portions and cater to the interstate crowd (near the juunction of I-35 and I-70).
Reviewed October 27, 2012

The staff here is very friendly I ordered the Mexican omelet which was huge the wife and I should have split and it was good. The wife ordered the combo burrito which turned out very bad the meat was like eating a very dry jerky and over seasoned complained to the staff and only received a sorry we still have to charge you. the wife ended up eating part of my omelet, the prices for there meal's are a little high.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

The food was great, the service was great. You can never find a great place to eat. This place is Great and very reasonable on prices...

Reviewed August 28, 2012

Title says it all. My wife and I always split an omelet, and that make it perfect. And at $9.00, that makes a reasonable breakfast when split in half. Great sausage omelette.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

I drive through here once a week and have started stopping every time. The breakfast is huge, filling, and decently priced. It keeps me full for the rest of the day!

Reviewed July 29, 2012

A recent hometown reunion induced my friends and I to return to Russell's for a Friday night dinner. Fond memories of a once-thriving restaurant known for great chicken fried steak and a myriad of pies in the 1970s were quickly erased during our visit. The Friday evening "rush" included four tables with customers. None of us finished our chicken fried steak (and I am known for cleaning my plate). Just three pies were on display. Sadly, Russell's has not fared well with the many new restaurants providing sound competition in Salina. Some memories just can't be duplicated after so many years.