Logan's Roadhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 16, 2013

I normally avoid chain restaurants. I have had some pleasant experiences with Logan's in the past so it seemed like a good option. I was seated promptly and the waitress was right there. I had a steak, baked potato and a Caesar salad. The salad was well dressed with flavorful croutons. The steak was properly prepared and the baked potato was spot on. A good meal and a good value. I will dine there again if I am in that area in the future...

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Long day on the road that was brightened by a very friendly server (Courtney) and good bar food. Good value for the money. Located right off I-135.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Good value! Steak was tender, sides were good. They were friendly and open late on a Sunday evening. They did run out of New York strips.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

food was good, not used to the idea of throwing peanuts on the floor, but food was decent and reasonably priced

1  Thank muttigee
Reviewed June 11, 2013

While this restaurant may seem rough around the edges, it's a great dining experience. Peanuts on the tables, shells on the floor, and some of the best cuts of meat I've found in the region. Their steaks are always done to perfection and the side dishes are excellent. Food alone makes this one of our favorite date night restaurants.