All reviews pretzels sausage patties sitting area the breakfast area great place to stay the hotel is clean next morning would stay here again enjoyed my stay restaurants and shopping pleasant stay air conditioner great price nice room nice breakfast hot breakfast yogurt
Reviewed December 29, 2012

I got my Dad a room here while he was in town visiting over Christmas and I can't tell you how pleased I was with our stay! We had a suite and it was beautiful but the bathroom was my favorite. Very classy, clean, fresh set up. My Dad enjoyed the breakfast. There was coffee and tea in the lobby to drink and the front desk was very welcoming and nice. The price was really great also! I would stay here again and recommend this hotel to anyone that needs a hotel in Salina Kansas.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Shelley D, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

V.P.

I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay and will recommend Comfort Suites. My staff and I really strive to make our guests feel comfortable. The housekeeping department will be glad to hear that the bathroom was clean and fresh. They really try to make sure that everything is clean and fresh in the rooms. Thank you for taking the time to write a response on Trip Advisor and also for choosing Comfort Suites for your hotel needs.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

New hotel (3 years old maybe) and very nice. Rooms are large and beds were very comfortable. Pool was great for kids! If you are not leaving room until noon or so make sure you request your room to be made up--we came home at night and all three of our rooms hadn't been cleaned--housekeeping must leave early. But staff was nice enough to bring us clean towels. Would highly recommend.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Elenaco,

Thanks so much for coming onto Trip Advisor and writing a review. I'm sorry that your rooms didn't get cleaned as stay overs though. If the housekeepers don't have a lot of rooms - they are gone pretty early in the day. Again, I'm sorry about them not getting cleaned. I'm glad that my front desk clerk took care of the things you did need. Hopefully this won't deter you from staying with us again. Thank you again for choosing Comfort Suites for your sleeping room needs.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

While in Salina for a wedding in October 2012 we stayed here. As soon as we walked in, we were greeted with a smile. Staff was very pleasant, room was nice, clean, roomy and comfortable. Had breakfast all 5 days we stayed, enjoyed it every morning.

Date of stay: October 2012

Roadrunnermoore33,

I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay at Comfort Suites. We really strive to have great customer service and have the guests feel welcome. It sounds like you enjoyed our breakfast, which I really like to hear. The fresh scrambled eggs are usually a hit with most of our guests. Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review regarding the hotel. We truly appreciate your feedback!!

Reviewed December 13, 2012

This is the best hotel I had the pleasure of staying at during the October/ November timeframe while staying in hotels from Oklahoma to Washington state and returning...the experience was first rate.. I own a golf course in Oklahoma and am glad we stayed here...and hope that our staff treats the customer as well as we were treated at this hotel...Met the GM and was truly impressed with all aspects of the stay.

Date of stay: November 2012

Larry,

Thank you so much for taking the time to go to Trip Advisor and write a review. I remember you and our visit and I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay at Comfort Suites. I truly strive to make sure that my staff does everything they can to make our guests feel welcome and comfortable while they are here. Thank you so much for staying with us and remember - if you don't want to count sheep - come stay at the Suites!!

Reviewed December 12, 2012

We always pass through Salina on our road trips down to OK & MO and in the past we stayed at the Super 8. This time through we decided to try the Comfort Suites on the way home...and boy are we glad we did! The staff was super friendly, the room was clean and comfortable and breakfast the next day had a great variety! The bed was comfortable and loved all the extra pillows! Our only minor complaint was that the heater was clicking on and off all night and since it's next to the bed, it would wake us up.

All in all though, there's no comparison to the hotel next door...and we will definitely stay at the Comfort Suites again!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Loisdesk,

Thank you for coming onto Trip Advisor and writing about your stay at Comfort Suites. I'm so glad that you decided to try my hotel versus Super 8. I'm sorry that the heater was a bit noisy though!! Thank you again for staying and next time your in town - stop by and say hello!!!