“Welcoming Home.”

Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Saint Francis
Saint Francis, Kansas
“Welcoming Home.”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

My family and I were moving back and our house was not finished yet. We checked with all three motels in town and the Empire was the most reasonable priced. We were therefor about three weeks and the owner was very nice and polite and helped with anything we needed. He actually helped fold our laundry. If we needed any thing someone (usually the owner ) was there to assist. I recommend this motel for everyone. He had started installing a miniature golf course in the back. Ted is really fixing the place up.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Mike M

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Colorado Springs, CO
Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I were just out roaming around and came across St. Francis, thought it was a cute place and decided to spend a night. My did we make a mistake on choosing a room. The lobby smelt of dog pee and that should have been a clue but I am slow. The room was old and I'm sure had not been remodeled in 50 years. The carpet really needed a cleaning. After retiring we noted the sheets smelled of men's cologne. Had no idea a place could be this bad. I recommend staying away.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
3 Thank KALtown
Paulding, Ohio
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Owner is a super good guy. Did my laundry and folded it . Grilled a couple of us steak. Just makes you feel welcome. If your in the area the Empire Motel is what I recommend. Breakfast and coffee in morning also.

• Stayed March 2014
Liberal, Kansas
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Great place to stay. Very good hospitality. Owner personally walked us to our room and showed us how to use the tv remote. Fridge and microwave in the room and most important a coffee maker! Beds were nice and comfortable. i will definitely stay there again if ever in the area.!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Denise H
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed March 16, 2014

I was treated like family. The new owner has made recent upgrades. Its the only Motel in town that provides breakfast. With kids, that made all the difference for me. Its great when you can take your pets without hesitation. They were welcome without question. It was to cold for the kids to play outside at the onsite play area, so i researched the tv/cabel situation, turns out they have more channels then I do at home.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Been to Empire Motel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Empire Motel

Property: Empire Motel
Address: 115 E Business 36 Hwy, Saint Francis, KS 67756
Location: United States > Kansas > Saint Francis
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Airport Transportation
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Saint Francis
Hotel Class:2 star — Empire Motel 2*
The Empire Motel was purchased this summer and has/is undergoing a remodel. The hot water system and the heating system are all new and have gone green. The rooms are being updated everyday. The property has passed state inspections and is fully licensed. The owners or family members are always on property to assist visitors. We also offer a full limo service. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Empire Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.