“Truck Stop food”

Ranked #1 of 19 Restaurants in Russell
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 5, 2013

The best part of meridys is the salad bar. It compares with other buffets I call old people food, I'm about there but still don't like it. We haven't had a steak in years but they used to be great. The ladies that wait tables are friendly and do a good job.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Excellent steaks , cut fresh - by hand . (No small portion ! ) I'm no small feller , I had the breakfast steak & all the trimmings , almost needed a "to -go box ". If your around or in russell ks. I highly recomend this resturaunt . J marker .

Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

The hard working locals and the traveling through seem to all love the comfort cooking of Maridys. Steaks are amazing and the buffet is....different. I enjoyed it!

Reviewed December 12, 2012 via mobile

Good ol small town cafe....the "little" ribye is a big whopping 30 some oz.....I would hate to see the size of the big ribye.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

Came upon this restaurant quite by chance, didn't really believe the hype on the sign out front but very glad to be proven wrong. Utterly fabulous steak, we shared a 'small' and it was perfect for a couple of carnivores. I don't think I've had a better steak, but I've sure paid a lot more for similar or not as good.

Been to Meridy's Restaurant & Lounge? Share your experiences!