“Dead Sea”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Manitou Beach
Manitou Springs Resort & Mineral Spa
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Manitou Beach
Reviewed September 2, 2014

What a lovely resort. Unique in every way. We loved our 4 day stay. There is nothing to do other than floating on the water. Warm or cold water - it is great! or to go for a walk and get lost.

The resorts needs some updating but it is very clean.
It is unfortunate but they need to hire a chef or food and catering manager. Breakfast is OK but the food in the buffet is cold.
All other food served are of an unacceptable standard. Fries are black the lady that served me agreed that it is no edible but so what she did not offer to do anything about it.
To make it worse there is nowhere else in Manitou that you can go for a meal.

• Stayed: September 2014, traveled as a couple
Dwight H, Manager at Manitou Springs Resort & Mineral Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2014

Thank you for your kind comments! I sincerely apologize for the fries you received at our smaller pool side cafe, and i can assure you that my staff have been trained on how to better deal with customer complaints in the future. It was simply a matter of a new young staff member not remaking your french fries properly (which is our policy).

There are newer reviews for Manitou Springs Resort & Mineral Spa

Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

My wife and two boys (17 & 20) stayed for three nights. The rooms were clean and nice.
The included morning breakfast was very good, scrambled eggs, bacon, pancakes etc.
Portions at restaurant were generous and priced fairly.
Staff were friendly and helpful.
The mineral spa was amazing, the buoyancy is something to experience.
Enjoyed the town, beach bar & seeing Dance land.
Very relaxing we will be back.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Half m
Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

This was my 4th visit, pool great as always!
Massage should be booked in advance and for the morning, as therapists are working non stop and tired by early afternoon.
Pleasant staff, nice stay, good place to escape for relaxation!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Sandy20002014
Reviewed August 8, 2014

My family have stayed this and another motel for totally four days. Our room is 364. We cannot open the window because that's parking place. A car was facing our windows directly. Of course you will not be surprised to hear the welcome noise from the morning engine. The indoor pool was great. My kids like there so much. Everybody was ver nice to us. Breakfast was great. Overall: if your budget is ok. This is the best choice in this area. Very recommend. I will book this for my next family visit for sure. One more thing: I did felt pain on my right knee the first day when I entered the pool and felt nothing after few times per day 's stay in the pool. I would say: it really work for me. I am very recommend everybody who may suffered by the knee pain to come for few days. Very impressive. Thanks

Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank xiaoyu c
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We had a short stay at the Manitou Spring Resort for a family wedding on July 19th. The rooms were clean and seemed to be updated. The beds were fabulous and wished we could have spent one more night. Elevator was slow but walking up the stairs was okay as well

1  Thank Tracey R
Reviewed July 21, 2014

We are a young (under 30) couple and chose to visit Little Manitou Lake for a quick, romantic getaway. We were able to enjoy the mineral pools the afternoon of our reservation as well as the next day (you must enter before noon on the day you check-out). The pools were not overly-crowded and the atmosphere was pleasant (clean pool deck, relaxing and quiet atmosphere). There were many older couples and some families with small children (not too many people our age) but everyone was respectful and there was no splashing or yelling. The room reservation also included a decent breakfast buffet which included bacon, sausages, ham, eggs etc. The bed was very comfortable and the room was clean with a view of the lake. Don't let the bar across the street fool you; it looks quite drab from the outside but it is well-decorated and fun inside. We were a bit let down by the lack of a sauna but otherwise a highly recommendable experience for anyone who happens to find a free day or two while in (or traveling through) the province.

Room Tip: A 'Lakeview' room offers a view of the lake
3  Thank James N
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Let me start by saying that my wife and I did have a relaxing time at the Manitou Hotel & Spa. The average rating comes from a few different factors:

First off, I don't think we are the target demographic for this hotel. We are in our early 30s and the resort tended to skew on the older side. There was the occasional family that were also enjoying the pool but for the most part it felt like a retirement community. Not that that's a bad thing.

Overall, the main reason for the rating is we had the expectation of going to a spa. The pool area felt more like a leisure centre pool and the building felt more like a community centre. The hotel didn't overly impress, feeling more like a Best Western than a spa hotel.

The restaurant staff were friendly with a bit of prodding and the food was decent.

All that said, I had a great time floating in the pool with zero effort whatsoever and nearly fell asleep with the help of some pool noodles under my neck to make floating that much easier. If you're traveling through Saskatchewan it's a decent place to say but as the title says, temper expectations.

Room Tip: If you're staying at the hotel try staying in the lower numbered rooms as we stayed in 370 and i...
3  Thank LostwithMaps
#3 of 4 in Watrous
No photo provided
Last Mountain Inn
#1 of 4 in Watrous

Been to Manitou Springs Resort & Mineral Spa? Share your experiences!