“Relaxing, clean and comfortable”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Manitou Beach
Manitou Springs Resort & Mineral Spa
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Manitou Beach
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Our most recent stay at Manitou Springs Hotel and Spa was March 16 to 20, 2014. The friendly staff, front desk, house keeping service, Water Crest cafe, Water's Edge dining room people, and Spa pool staff, all make the stay enjoyable and relaxing. The rooms are clean. The beds and pillows are super comfortable. They offer free fast internet which is a bonus.
The spa pool and change rooms are well maintained and clean. I love the water, even though it is brown in colour. I know it is because of the natural, healing mineral content of the water. The temperature is right on. I also made use of the jets in the hot pool.
We have stayed here numerous times and will be back again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank DustyRose54
There are newer reviews for Manitou Springs Resort & Mineral Spa

Reviewed March 11, 2014

My husband and I decided to take a long weekend trip to the Spa. We have enjoyed camping at Manitou but have never stayed in the Resort. We booked a corner room and was impressed with the size and comfort. We slept well each night as the bed was comfortable.

The pool was in good shape, the pool staff were attentive and the area was clean. Many people were either in the pool or enjoying a book around the pool area as it wasn't loud or over run.

We ate at the little restaurant beside the pool and enjoyed the staff and food. The main restaurant was a little busier and I felt bad for the staff being run off their feet! Luckily the breakfasts, which were included, were buffet style so things ran much smoother then menu service. I didn't see much tipping which was sad as the staff did work hard and were very pleasant.

We did some shopping in the boutique store, in house, and it had a great selection of most everything! I was able to pick up some Christmas presents and the staff, again, was helpful.

We were visiting during the November long weekend so there was not a lot to do around town. We both brought books and our computers and were happy just relaxing and enjoying our hotel room. All in all it was a beautiful stay and all I could hope for is a more pleasant check in and check out experience. I tended to wait in line as one lady kept ignoring the clients and walked back and forth from the front desk to the back office. She looked like a manager which to me, should be able to help a client instead of walking in and out of the check in area doing other work. If there is a line up, help out the staff or stay behind the scenes! I thought that was very unprofessional considering how the rest of the staff was so helpful and attentive.

Thanks for the great stay!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Saskatchewangirls
Reviewed March 4, 2014

My Husband and l along with 2 Grandchildren had a wonderful time at Manitou Springs Resort. The room was Great and the Staff were beyond reproach from the front desk clerks to the lady's that folded towels they were wonderful!! the lifeguards did an amazing job they were great with the children and were very friendly without missing a thing that was happening in the pools. the food was my grandsons favorite along with the rest of us both at the Waters Edge Resturant and the Water Crest Cafe

Room Tip: Room 320 did not have the nicest view but the front desk clerk did tell us that she would change it...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Ann M G
Reviewed March 3, 2014

This is by far my most enjoyable and relaxed weekend i've ever had at a Spa. All staff were very helpful and kind. The rooms were very clean and we even spend a little extra to get the jacuzzi and fireplace room. The King size bed was nice and soft, unlike most hotel rooms. I recommend this to anyone that wants to go for a relaxing weekend to unwind.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank KIM B
Reviewed February 28, 2014

Overall the hotel and the mineral spa were decent but upon check in the front desk clerk was very rude I was almost to the point of turning around leaving she had no respect at all . This was our first time here and we had some questions and it was like she did not want to help out at all . Rooms were nice and clean nothing fancy.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Doogie98
Reviewed February 8, 2014

We drove from Ontario to Vancouver Island last September and had the very good fortune of discovering Manitou Springs Resort on our way out. My wife had read about it in a travel book and we thought we would check it out as it is just off the Yellowhead Route. I know -- Saskatchewan and sublime tourist destination may not frequently appear in the same sentence but this place is special -- if floating in the heated mineral pools isn't actually heaven, you are certainly on the outskirts. The water is exquisite -- your skin feels great, your joints feel great.
We found the hotel rooms to be clean and well-equipped and the on-site restaurant was really very good and we enjoyed evening meals there. As we were staying in the hotel our cooked breakfast (delicious) was free. We enjoyed it so much that, even though we were taking a more southerly route on our way back to Ontario, we diverted north so we could stay here another time. Absolutely love it!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank judyandstu
Reviewed January 31, 2014

I have been to this resort 9 or 10 times, and have always enjoyed my experience. The scenery is beautiful, the food is wonderful, and one feels relaxed and rejuvenated. The rooms are clean and the beds are extremely comfortable. The staff is friendly and always accommodating. It feels like home now, everytime we go there. Mike's Beach Bar is across the street if you want to head out for a beverage and fun times. The water in the spa is very relaxing. It is great for a quick getaway. This is a must for any age group!

Room Tip: Jaccuzzi Suites are amazing!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
#3 of 4 in Watrous
No photo provided
Last Mountain Inn
#1 of 4 in Watrous

Been to Manitou Springs Resort & Mineral Spa? Share your experiences!