Tripadvisor
Tong

“Great steak evening with friends”
Review of Bell

Bell
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Tong
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Myself and my three friends went to the bell for a after Xmas catch up. Perfect to see it was steak and wine deal. Bargain for £20 pound!!
Steaks were cooked to perfection and love the port and stilton sauce.
Service was great as always.

Date of visit: January 2020
372bellt, General Manager at Bell, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks for the great feedback, we look forward to seeing you again soon.

The Bell Inn

Write a reviewReviews (604)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely meal yesterday at The Bell (Tong) and feel I must mention the excellent service from the young lady who looked after us. Most pleasant and efficient... A credit to your team. The name on the receipt was Corrine... Ours was a table for 4 at 13.45 (Moore) Please thank her for C us!!

Date of visit: January 2020

Thank you for the feedback, I will ensure you comments are passed on.

Reviewed January 17, 2020 via mobile

Birthday meal with family. The food was ok and the staff polite but the whole place felt a little grubby. Spilled food still on the floor from previous diners. I appreciate you can’t get the vacuum out during service, but a dustpan and brush is a good alternative. Not somewhere I’d choose to go again.

Hi,

I will ensure this feedback is discussed with the team to ensure there is no repetition. Thanks for taking time to send us some feedback so we can improve.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed January 9, 2020 via mobile

My wife took me here for a birthday lunch. (74) I decided to order a ribeye as a treat. When asked I nominated medium.
When it arrived it was appalling, overcooked, tough and cold.
The chips and onion rings were very good
The staff were a delight.
We were given a discount amounting to £5. Avoid Avoid Avoid.

Hi,

So sorry about the Steak, we would of happily replaced the steak if required to ensure you this was put right for you if requested.

Reviewed January 1, 2020 via mobile

Bar area smelt of loos, tables dirty and unkempt, long, long wait for food...which was terrible.

Shan't bother again!

1  Thank tomw_n

I am so sorry for this, we where made aware of issues with our drainage this day and promptly rectified the issue to ensure no repetition.