“Good night's stay”

Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Pratt
Enon, Ohio
“Good night's stay”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

The only detraction from our stay was the state of the lot and the amount of dirt the storm that went through proceeded to splash up on our vehicle. Other than that the beds were comfy, the staff friendly, the only thing that really needs some attention is the carpeting.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

ChristineNelsen, General Manager at Super 8 Pratt, responded to this review, July 29, 2014
Benjamin B

Thank your for taking the time to review our hotel. We hope the next time you are in Pratt we can make your experience even better.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Odessa, Texas
Reviewed May 13, 2014

after traveling with work all day and having to stop for the night, I had called and reserved my room since it was so late at night and most of the surrounding little towns didn't even have motels, the motel practically set in the parking lot of a truck stop, my room was on the other side of the building and I never heard any noise from the highway or trucks coming in and out. when I walked in the first front door of the office, the it had such a fresh smell. then the office as well, The desk clerk was very friendly calling me by my name, from our phone conversation. The entire motel and rooms had a continues fresh smell, that was unforgettable, I even purchase the product and my home constantly has a fresh smell. The rooms were clean the beds were great. Even though it was late at night, they have a 24 hr. McDonalds, went to Walmart that was across the street washed my vehicle, everything I needed was close by. the room rates were reasonable, and the gas prices were a little cheaper then what I normally pay. I was Impressed

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business