“Look for other places in Pratt”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Days Inn Pratt

Days Inn Pratt
Days Inn Pratt
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Pratt
“Look for other places in Pratt”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here overnight during a recent cross country trip to Arizona. We felt the price charged for this Day's Inn stay was very expensive for the quality of room we received. Would recommend that a traveler price shop other properties in the area before staying here. The room was average at best and even though there were very few others staying there that night, we thought the place was noisy ( thin walls, TV noises, loud voices). The breakfast was poorly attended. Several items were completely gone by 7 AM and had to wait several minutes for refills and supply. Would recommend a stay here only after looking at other options in Platte.

Stayed December 2012
Pritesh P, Manager at Days Inn Pratt, responded to this review, December 30, 2012
I apologize for any inconvenience you had at all with your stay at our property. We do try our best to make sure every guest has the best possible experience with us.

While we may not be able to control the noise due to thin walls, we definitely can work on making sure our breakfast is served in a timely manner. We try to make sure that no guest has to wait for breakfast, and I truly apologize for this. I have reiterated with our breakfast attendant to make sure that she checks on the breakfast regularly to make sure that no one has to wait.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
PRESCOTT
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012

I was totally disappointed in your motel at Pratt. I would not stay there again I feel that a lot of up grade must be made before I would stay or recommend this unit to anyone. For what I experienced, The price of the motel was too high.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Travelers are raving about these Pratt hotels

2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

I spent several nights here for a dog competition. The motel is pet friendly for a fee. There is adequate area to exercise your pet behind the motel. The room was a decent size, with a microwave and refrigerator. One morning I gave the desk clerk several pieces of mail to mail for me and later found out that they had not been mailed for over 5 days. In my efforts to track my mail, I made numerous calls to the motel and no one seemed to know what happened to my mail. No one returned my call for several days despite numerous attempts on my part. One person I spoke with was extremely rude. Finally the manager returned my call and even he was only minimally apologetic for the incident and for his rude employee.

• Stayed June 2012
Pratt, Kansas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2012

I went back and forth between 2 stars and 3 stars and ended up going with 2 stars. The staff was friendly, and the internet was very good, but the hotel needs some work. The walls had touch ups and the new paint didn't match the old paint. It didn't make a difference on my stay, but that in conjunction with the big crack in the ceiling, and the bubbling paint on the walls just screams it needs a remodel. The towels were really bad and the fridge in my room was not adjustable, so the drink I put in there froze. The breakfast is only a basic breakfast, but it was one of the worst I have ever had. The juice machine was out of order, the milk was empty, the bagel I had was old, and the eggs and the sausage were gone. The only thing decent thing to eat were biscuits and gravy. I'll stay somewhere else next time unless there isn't another place to stay.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo